- Small & Smart Massage Chair
- Space Saving Feature
- Auto Body Scanning
- Zero Gravity Position
- Cradle function
- Bluetooth Speaker Conneciton
- Shiatsu, Kneading, Swedish, Tapping, Clapping, Rolling Massage
- 1 Year Parts & Labor Warranty
Footrest automatically moves with the reclining position
Thigh air massage relaxes the muscleCrown
3D digital speakers can connect through bluetooth devices.
User friendly controller embedded on armrest
Retractable hanger for convenience
1. ON / OFF
2. Auto Program : Every time this button is pressed, the auto program will change the sequence | Full Body > Neck n’ Shoulder > Shape n’ Tone | After any auto program had been selected, the chair will first perform a shoulder height
detection to provide a excellent massage journey.
3. Zero Gravity & Cradle
Press this button once to start Zero Gravity mode. The chair will recline into Zero Gravity position. Press this button again to activate the Cradle function. The chair will swing like a cradle.
4. Speed, Strength, Air Pressure Intensity
When the chair is operating, press this button to increase the speed, strength and air pressure intensity. Every time this button is pressed, the level will change from LV1 > LV2 > LV3 in cycle.
* When the chair is operating in manual mode, press for 2 seconds to adjust the massage roller width. Press and hold this button to change the width level from narrow > medium > width in a cycle.
5. Air Bag
Press this button to start air bag massage.
6. Manual Massage
Every time this button is pressed, the manual massage function will change in sequence of Kneading > Swedish > Tapping > Shiatsu > Clapping > Rolling > Stop in a cycle
7/8. Upward / Downward
Press the up / down button, the massage wheel will be up or down according to your needs. * During spot/ partial, these two buttons can use to adjust the massage position.
9. Spot / Partial
Spot or localized back massage : This button allows the user to select spot massage for any part on the back. Press this button once to activate spot massage. Press again to switch to partial function.
Partial Back Massage : This button allows the user to select partial massage for any part on the back. Press this button once to activate partial massage. Partial massage will take the latest position as the centre to perform partial massage with distance of approximate 3 1/4”. Press again to switch to turn off the function.
10/11. Backrest Incline / Recline
Press this button to adjust backrest angle. The footrest angle will be adjusted in parallel with backrest incline / decline.