3D+/3D-The Osaki 3D Honor is equipped with the lasted generation of 3D massage technology. The 3D features allow for the massage rollers to extend out and retract in on the backrest. The massage head 3D function will dictate the intensity of the massage. As the rollers extend out, the stronger the massage will be. On the remote this feature can be easy controlled by pressing the 3D+ or the 3D- button.
BACKREST SCANNING SYSTEMThe Osaki 3D Honor computer body scan has an upgraded 3 core processor to improve the accuracy and speed of mapping the back prior to delivering an incredible massage. The starting point of the massage can be adjusted. Right after the computer scan is completed you have a 5 second window to raise or lower the massage starting point. The body scan will map out he curvature of the back to ensue that consistent amount of massage pressure is being applied top to bottom.
The SL-Track has length of 52” starting from the neck to down through the glutes to the hamstrings.
ZERO GRAVITY MODEInspired by NASA technology, the Zero gravity position is the perfect position to enjoy a massage, aligning your back relative to your thigh at an optimal level of comfort. When reclined into the zero-gravity position, the complete weight of your back is virtually supported by the backrest which maximizes the intensity of the massage. In this position when the knees are brought above the chest will optimize your blood flow, in order to relax the body more.
4.5 INCHES SPACE SAVING
FULL BODY AIR MASSAGESThere are multiple airbags located throughout the massage chair to offer a full body massage experience. The Honor offers a total of 14 highly efficient airbags in the massage chair. Airbags are located at the shoulders, arms, lower back, feet, and the calf areas. This compression massage promotes blood circulation and muscle relaxation. The latest engineering has dramatically reduced the airbag count making the chair far more efficient and increasing reliability without compromising massage coverage.
HEATING ON LUMBAR
The Osaki Honor has heating pads located on the Lumbar area. It offers the heat therapy which is a great compliment to the roller and airbag massage. Heating the body’s temperature is known to increase blood circulation and loosen tense muscles.
FOOT ROLLER MASSAGE
OS- Pro 3D Honor has 2 spinning reflexology massage rollers located on the bottom of the feet that provide a soothing kneading style application. As the rollers spin it will stimulate acupuncture points and as the air bags inflate it will generate a much deeper massage along the bottoms of your feet. It also has ankle grip function that heightens your foot massage experience.
EXTENDABLE LEG: UP TO 4.5 INCHES
Osaki OS-Pro 3D honor has Extendable Footrest which can be extended up to 4.5 Inches to reach the desired comfortable position which fits a user’s various height.
6 AUTO MASSAGE PROGRAMS
The Osaki Honor has 6 unique pre-programmed massage functions. Each offering different combination of massage styles and focused area.
EASY REMOTE CONTROL
The Osaki Honor remote has an easy view screen displaying the function the chair has activated. On the remote it allows you to select the massage type, intensity, speed, and location. You can also operate the functions independently in the Manual Mode. The user can customize massage by pressing Spot or Partial Back Massage button which allows the user to select spot massage for any specific part of the back.
Upright : 59.1" x 28.0" x 47.2"
Reclined : 70.1" x 28.0" x 38.6"
|G.W. / N.W.||264.5 lbs / 220.5 lbs|
6 Months Standard Manufacturer's / Parts & Labor Warranty
This NON-TRANSFERRABLE Warranty is provided by Titan Chair LLC.
We guarantees that your qualified product will be replaced or repaired at our option, without cost to you, should it be deemed defective because of faulty parts, workmanship or structural defects during the first year of ownership, excluding specific limitations contained herein.
What Is Covered*:
- This warranty explicitly covers all parts, labor and framework of the chair.
- This warranty includes parts costs and labor for six months at no cost to the customer.
- Structural Framework on selected products carries for six months.
- The additional extended warranties includes parts and labor costs covered at no cost to the customer.
What Is NOT Covered*:
- Any shipping expenses incurred. Transportation damage; theft; abuse; neglect; vandalism
- Damages incurred due to shipping and handling, dropped products, improper installation, and/or unauthorized repairs do not constitute a defect under this warranty.
- Modifications or altered conditions of the original product, improper use of electrical/power supplies, electrical disturbances and power surges.
- Malfunctions due to improper use as well as unreasonable use or maintenance including failure to follow operating instructions.
- Any environmental conditions (examples: fire, floods, rust, corrosion, sand, dirt, windstorms, hail, earthquakes, and/or tornados) or any other exposure to weather conditions.
- This warranty does not include normal wear and tear including velcro or zipper malfunction, or tears in any fabric covering by abuse. Failures or attached points in stitching, Velcro, and zippers do not constitute as a defect for warranty.
- Softening/ hardening of foams and filling composites in pillows and pads; Fading, wear, and pilling of fabrics does not constitute a defect under this warranty as those items naturally change with use.
- Natural patterns and grains and variations in leather will not constitute as a defect under this warranty, as no two pieces of fabric are identical.
- The warranty shall not apply if the product has been damaged physically, whether intentionally or due accident or neglect: including stains, fluids, mold, water damage, animal damage, cuts, burns or is otherwise unsanitary, damaged or soiled.
- Products used in commercial or corporate settings
- Products purchased from unauthorized dealers.
Titan Chair, LLC Warranty Limitations and Exclusions
Warranties are non-transferable, and do not cover any damage or loss caused by: use in a commercial or corporate setting; failure to follow operating instructions; Electrical disturbances and power surges; dropped product; including but not limited to remote controls; Damage resulting from improper use or maintenance; vandalism; environmental conditions; exposure to environmental conditions (rust, corrosion, sand, dirt, wind, hail, earthquake, tornado, fire, flood); loss of use during the period that the product is being repaired; products purchased from unauthorized resellers; alterations or modifications of original condition; theft; neglect; unauthorized repairs; loss of power.
Damage that occurred due to shipping and handling does not constitute a defect under this warranty. Fading, wearing, and the pilling of fabrics does not constitute a defect under the warranty. Failures of attach points such as stitching, Velcro, and zippers do not constitute a defect under this warranty. Under no circumstance shall Titan Chair, LLC or its representatives be liable for indirect, consequential, or incidental damages (including damages for lost profits, business interruption, bodily injury, medical, etc.), even if any party has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Warranties are only valid within the 48 contiguous United States and Canada, provided the equipment has been operated according to the instructions accompanying it. All warranties begin on the DATE OF PURCHASE. Titan Chair, LLC, at its sole discretion, will repair or replace any defective part within a reasonable time frame.
Implied Warranty & Other Damages:
- Any implied warranties shall be limited to the duration of the 1 year portion of this limited warranty.
- By making a purchase, you agree that Titan Chair LLC. will not be liable for any items damaged and/or lost while en route to the specified address. Any claims for such loss or damage must be addressed and resolved with the designated carrier.
- In no case will Titan Chair LLC. be liable for incidental or consequential damages, whether such damages are claimed on account of breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence or strict/product liability, including without limitation, damage to property (other than the product) or other economic losses.
*Warranty can be extended to another Year at an additional cost.