The newly enhanced 4D L-track massage is designed to massage wider, deeper, and more precisely than the conventional massage rollers. The 4D massage technology will mimic the hands of a professional masseur. The AmaMedic Hilux 4D offers 8 different levels of 4D intensity. With the variety of adjustment levels, such as 5 levels of air massage intensity and speed of the rollers.
The AmaMedic Hilux 4D has 8 automatic massage programs to choose from.
Demo: This program will cycle through briefly all its different massages it has to offer.
Relax: This program utilizes a softer massage to help bring the user into a more relax state where the massage is less aggressive.
Swing: This program will massage the user while rocking in a back and forth movement to create a more calming state of mind and experience.
Stretch: This program will inflate certain regions pinning you to the chair and then proceed to stretch out the body from your legs to your shoulder while getting massaged
Scraping: This program perform a scraping style massage pressing in and releasing in a down and upward motion. This is great to stretch out muscles in isolated areas.
Shiatsu: This program helps to perform a more pinpointed massage along the back. This massage style helps to focus on certain pressure points in the back targeting tense muscles.
Gentle Relief: This program helps to performs a tapping action with tapping.
Rejuvenate: This program utilizes the strong massage styles and aggressively massages the back.
The AmaMedic Hilux 4D has the most advanced back heating system. The roller itself will heat up acting like hot stones massaging at the same time. The heated back roller allows for a far greater surface heating area, From the neck down to the hamstrings. It applies an infrared heat which is deep penetrating compared to traditional thermal heat with the high temperatures. The warm heat will compliment the massage in loosening the muscles.
The Hilux combines both the S and L track technology for an exceptional massage experience. The S-Track rollers will contour the natural curvature of your spine. The L-Track extends from your neck, all the way down past your lower back, and finally wrapping underneath the back of your thighs. The L-Track offers about 50% more massage area than your average S-Track chairs.
There are multiple airbags located throughout the massage chair to offer a full body massage experience. The Hilux offers a total of 18 highly advanced airbags in the massage chair. Airbags are located at the shoulders, arms, waist and pelvis, and the calf areas. The total air bags have been reduced but covers more surface area than previous technology with far greater efficiency and reliability.
Regardless of body type the adjustable shoulder massager can be easily tightened by pushing the massagers inwards. There are 3 adjustable sizes on each side. To reset to the default width simply push in all the way on both sides and it will release.
Side panel controller is designed that the user can easily control the chair without using a remote tablet. The user can adjusting 4D intensity, reclining positions, Zero Gravity, Auto massage program and Heating function.
USB Charger & Wireless Charger
AmaMedic Hilux 4D thoughtfully designed with a wireless charger for the modern times of digital devices. The user can charge their smartphone on the wireless charging pad located at the top of the armrest. Please not the wireless charger is only available with wireless charging capability.
Touch Screen Controller
The AmaMedic Hilux 4D’s remote is upgraded to Touch Screen Remote Tablet. It has an easy view screen displaying the function of the chair. It also has magnetic holder that holds the remote into place. The interface is very easy to navigate and adjust settings.
|Hilux is equipped with 2 stages of zero gravity, giving the user a weightless feeling during the massage. This gives the user an option on how far back they want their chair to recline automatically, or you can adjust the chair manually with the remote. Inspired by NASA the Zero Gravity is to help reduce the stress on the back, evenly distributing the weight and pressure.|
The Hilux 4D only needs 4.7” from the backrest to the wall, which reduces the amount of space the chair takes up. Space saving design allows you to maximize your valuable living space.
On the upper section of the leg rest, the air massagers will rotate in a circular motion to add a new dimension to the calf massage. For the foot portion addition components have been added to stretch and massage the bridge and heel of the foot. The experience is like no other.
Underneath the feet there are spinning reflexology rollers to provide an outstanding foot massage. The rollers under the feet will travel along the sides and arches of your feet to provide a more dimensional kneading experience.
The foot component will extend outwards and then retract inwards when scanning the length of the user’s legs. Simply apply pressure with your feet to indicated to the leg scanner that length is at the desired position. remote also allows for the user to auto adjust the legrest to either extend or retract.
Hilux 4D is equipped with Bluetooth technology with an Amphitheater sound system that reduces the surrounding noise, enhancing your listening experience. This allows you to listen to your favorite tunes or podcast on AmaMedic’s highest grade of audio speakers located in the headrest. It is advised to activate the Bluetooth speakers at the lowest volume before playing music, and then gradually increasing to a desired level.
The Hilux 4D has 20 different auto massage programs divided into 4 different massage area categories. There is Neck & Shoulder, Lower Back, Manual and Advanced categories.
|Product Name||AmaMedic Hilux 4D|
4D Massage Roller
Forward Distance: 8 Level (Approx 3.9")
Strength: 5 Level
Speed: 5 Level
Backrest: Approx 128°-155° (Ground Angle)
Legrest: Approx 9°-75° (Wall Angle)
Upright: 62.2" x 31.8" x 47.6"
Reclined: 76.4" x 31.8" x 42.5"
|Extension of Footrest||Approx 7.1"|
|Packing Dimensions (LxWxH)||
Box 1: 52.4" x 33.5" x 49.5"
Box 2: 23.2" x 20.1" x 21.7"
|N.W. / G.W.||
Box 1: 210.5 lbs / 246.9 lbs
Box 2: 48.5 lbs / 55.1 lbs
|Weight of Chair||
|Maximum User Weight||
3 Year Standard Manufacturer's / Parts & Labor Warranty
This NON-TRANSFERRABLE Warranty is provided by Titan Chair LLC.
We guarantees that your qualified product will be replaced or repaired at our option, without cost to you, should it be deemed defective because of faulty parts, workmanship or structural defects during the first THREE (3) years of ownership, excluding specific limitations contained herein.
What Is Covered*:
- This warranty explicitly covers all parts, labor and framework of the chair.
- This warranty includes parts costs and labor for the first year at no cost to the customer.
- This warranty includes parts costs covered for the second year at no cost to the customer.
- Structural Framework on selected products carries for three (3) years.
- The additional extended warranties includes parts and labor costs covered at no cost to the customer.
What Is NOT Covered*:
- Any shipping expenses incurred. Transportation damage; theft; abuse; neglect; vandalism
- Damages incurred due to shipping and handling, dropped products, improper installation, and/or unauthorized repairs do not constitute a defect under this warranty.
- Modifications or altered conditions of the original product, improper use of electrical/power supplies, electrical disturbances and power surges.
- Malfunctions due to improper use as well as unreasonable use or maintenance including failure to follow operating instructions.
- Any environmental conditions (examples: fire, floods, rust, corrosion, sand, dirt, windstorms, hail, earthquakes, and/or tornados) or any other exposure to weather conditions.
- This warranty does not include normal wear and tear including velcro or zipper malfunction, or tears in any fabric covering by abuse. Failures or attached points in stitching, Velcro, and zippers do not constitute as a defect for warranty.
- Softening/ hardening of foams and filling composites in pillows and pads; Fading, wear, and pilling of fabrics does not constitute a defect under this warranty as those items naturally change with use.
- Natural patterns and grains and variations in leather will not constitute as a defect under this warranty, as no two pieces of fabric are identical.
- The warranty shall not apply if the product has been damaged physically, whether intentionally or due accident or neglect: including stains, fluids, mold, water damage, animal damage, cuts, burns or is otherwise unsanitary, damaged or soiled.
- Products used in commercial or corporate settings
- Products purchased from unauthorized dealers.
Titan Chair, LLC Warranty Limitations and Exclusions
Warranties are non-transferable, and do not cover any damage or loss caused by: use in a commercial or corporate setting; failure to follow operating instructions; Electrical disturbances and power surges; dropped product; including but not limited to remote controls; Damage resulting from improper use or maintenance; vandalism; environmental conditions; exposure to environmental conditions (rust, corrosion, sand, dirt, wind, hail, earthquake, tornado, fire, flood); loss of use during the period that the product is being repaired; products purchased from unauthorized resellers; alterations or modifications of original condition; theft; neglect; unauthorized repairs; loss of power.
Damage that occurred due to shipping and handling does not constitute a defect under this warranty. Fading, wearing, and the pilling of fabrics does not constitute a defect under the warranty. Failures of attach points such as stitching, Velcro, and zippers do not constitute a defect under this warranty. Under no circumstance shall Titan Chair, LLC or its representatives be liable for indirect, consequential, or incidental damages (including damages for lost profits, business interruption, bodily injury, medical, etc.), even if any party has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Warranties are only valid within the 48 contiguous United States and Canada, provided the equipment has been operated according to the instructions accompanying it. All warranties begin on the DATE OF PURCHASE. Titan Chair, LLC, at its sole discretion, will repair or replace any defective part within a reasonable time frame.
Implied Warranty & Other Damages:
- Any implied warranties shall be limited to the duration of the 1 year portion of this limited warranty, and with regard to structural framework, limited to the duration of the 3 year portion of this limited warranty.
- By making a purchase, you agree that Titan Chair LLC. will not be liable for any items damaged and/or lost while en route to the specified address. Any claims for such loss or damage must be addressed and resolved with the designated carrier.
- In no case will Titan Chair LLC. be liable for incidental or consequential damages, whether such damages are claimed on account of breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence or strict/product liability, including without limitation, damage to property (other than the product) or other economic losses.
How to obtain warranty service:
- You must provide proof of purchase for any warranty claim.
- You must obtain a return authorization number in order to ship products to a service center.
- You may obtain service advice, or an RMA number by contacting the Titan Chair LLC Customer Service department toll-free at 1-888-848-2630 ext.3.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
*Warranty can be extended to 4 or 5 Year Warranty