L & S TRACK TECHNOLOGY
The Osaki OS-Pro Alpina combines both S-Track and L-Track technologies for an incredibly consistent massage. The L-Track starts at the base of your head and travels all the way down your back, and the wraps underneath your glutes to the back of your thighs. The S-Track ensures that the massage roller will follow the natural curvature of your spine.
BODY SCAN TECHNOLOGY
Before initiating any automatic program, the Osaki OS-Pro Alpina massage chair will conduct a body scan and map the key areas of the neck and back to ensure a consistent amount of pressure while applying the massage. The scanning technology will also detect your shoulder height, which can be recalibrated once the scan is complete. If you desire a lower starting point, there is a 10 second pause to make an adjustment with the remote.
Sensors for your fingers rest in the armrest of the Osaki OS-Pro Alpina massage chair. This helps the massage chair to detect points where you have tension to focus your massage where you need it most.
ZERO GRAVITY RECLINE
Inspired by NASA technology, the Zero Gravity position is the perfect position for the ultimate massage. When you are placed in the Zero Gravity position, the weight of your back is virtually supported by the backrest which reduces compression along your spine. Your weight add to the intensity of the massage.
FOOT ROLLER MASSAGEThe Osaki OS-Pro Alpina massage chair provides soothing reflexology massage to the soles of your feet, targeting the acupressure points to relieve tension throughout the body. The spinning rollers knead away foot pain and discomfort while the airbags increase circulation. This is a great feature for those that often have tired and sore feet and this is a great way to rejuvenate them.
NEXT GENERATION AIRBAG MASSAGE
The Osaki OS-Pro Alpina massage chair is equipped with a total of 22 airbags making it efficient and reliable. The airbags are made from the latest technology, allowing for the airbags to contour to the body an evenly distributing the pressure. Airbags are located at the Arms, Hips, Shoulder, Calf, and Feet.
TOUCH SCREEN REMOTE
The Osaki OS-Pro Alpina massage chair is integrated with a touch screen tablet remote that allows you to see all the functions along with the automatic programs. The images and buttons make the remote easy to use and operate.
Choose from 12 unique automatic programs to ensure proper therapeutic relief.
BLUETOOTH SPEAKER WITH CHROMOTHERAPY
The Osaki OS-Pro Alpina massage chair is equipped with Bluetooth technology. The high quality speakers ensures good sound quality while the angle helps to block outside noise to properly enjoy your music and massage together. Relaxing blue chromotherapy light is located on each side of the headrest of the Osaki OS-Pro Alpina massage chair.
HEAT THERAPY AND SEAT VIBRATION
At the touch of the button, you can turn on the lower lumbar heat in a massage mode. 2 pads are conveniently located to help loosen up the lower lumbar area for a more thorough massage. Vibration is also equipped which will provide a soothing vibration through the seat area.
The Tablet is able to switch between English, Chinese, Spanish, and French.
3 Year Standard Manufacturer's / Parts & Labor Warranty
This NON-TRANSFERRABLE Warranty is provided by Titan Chair LLC.
We guarantees that your qualified product will be replaced or repaired at our option, without cost to you, should it be deemed defective because of faulty parts, workmanship or structural defects during the first THREE (3) years of ownership, excluding specific limitations contained herein.
What Is Covered*:
- This warranty explicitly covers all parts, labor and framework of the chair.
- This warranty includes parts costs and labor for the first year at no cost to the customer.
- This warranty includes parts costs covered for the second year at no cost to the customer.
- Structural Framework on selected products carries for three (3) years.
- The additional extended warranties includes parts and labor costs covered at no cost to the customer.
What Is NOT Covered*:
- Any shipping expenses incurred. Transportation damage; theft; abuse; neglect; vandalism
- Damages incurred due to shipping and handling, dropped products, improper installation, and/or unauthorized repairs do not constitute a defect under this warranty.
- Modifications or altered conditions of the original product, improper use of electrical/power supplies, electrical disturbances and power surges.
- Malfunctions due to improper use as well as unreasonable use or maintenance including failure to follow operating instructions.
- Any environmental conditions (examples: fire, floods, rust, corrosion, sand, dirt, windstorms, hail, earthquakes, and/or tornados) or any other exposure to weather conditions.
- This warranty does not include normal wear and tear including velcro or zipper malfunction, or tears in any fabric covering by abuse. Failures or attached points in stitching, Velcro, and zippers do not constitute as a defect for warranty.
- Softening/ hardening of foams and filling composites in pillows and pads; Fading, wear, and pilling of fabrics does not constitute a defect under this warranty as those items naturally change with use.
- Natural patterns and grains and variations in leather will not constitute as a defect under this warranty, as no two pieces of fabric are identical.
- The warranty shall not apply if the product has been damaged physically, whether intentionally or due accident or neglect: including stains, fluids, mold, water damage, animal damage, cuts, burns or is otherwise unsanitary, damaged or soiled.
- Products used in commercial or corporate settings
- Products purchased from unauthorized dealers.
Titan Chair, LLC Warranty Limitations and Exclusions
Warranties are non-transferable, and do not cover any damage or loss caused by: use in a commercial or corporate setting; failure to follow operating instructions; Electrical disturbances and power surges; dropped product; including but not limited to remote controls; Damage resulting from improper use or maintenance; vandalism; environmental conditions; exposure to environmental conditions (rust, corrosion, sand, dirt, wind, hail, earthquake, tornado, fire, flood); loss of use during the period that the product is being repaired; products purchased from unauthorized resellers; alterations or modifications of original condition; theft; neglect; unauthorized repairs; loss of power.
Damage that occurred due to shipping and handling does not constitute a defect under this warranty. Fading, wearing, and the pilling of fabrics does not constitute a defect under the warranty. Failures of attach points such as stitching, Velcro, and zippers do not constitute a defect under this warranty. Under no circumstance shall Titan Chair, LLC or its representatives be liable for indirect, consequential, or incidental damages (including damages for lost profits, business interruption, bodily injury, medical, etc.), even if any party has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Warranties are only valid within the 48 contiguous United States and Canada, provided the equipment has been operated according to the instructions accompanying it. All warranties begin on the DATE OF PURCHASE. Titan Chair, LLC, at its sole discretion, will repair or replace any defective part within a reasonable time frame.
Implied Warranty & Other Damages:
- Any implied warranties shall be limited to the duration of the 1 year portion of this limited warranty, and with regard to structural framework, limited to the duration of the 3 year portion of this limited warranty.
- By making a purchase, you agree that Titan Chair LLC. will not be liable for any items damaged and/or lost while en route to the specified address. Any claims for such loss or damage must be addressed and resolved with the designated carrier.
- In no case will Titan Chair LLC. be liable for incidental or consequential damages, whether such damages are claimed on account of breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence or strict/product liability, including without limitation, damage to property (other than the product) or other economic losses.
How to obtain warranty service:
- You must provide proof of purchase for any warranty claim.
- You must obtain a return authorization number in order to ship products to a service center.
- You may obtain service advice, or an RMA number by contacting the Titan Chair LLC Customer Service department toll-free at 1-888-848-2630 ext.3.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
*Warranty can be extended to 4 or 5 Year Warranty