Experience the most life like massage from Osaki. The newly enhanced 4D L-track massage is designed to massage wider, deeper, and more rhythmically than the conventional massage rollers. The 4D massage allows another experience with account for the speedand rhythm of the massage. The Osaki OS-Pro Maestro allows for 8 different levels of adjustment for the 4D massage. With the variety of adjustment levels, the user can customize the massage to suit their personal preferences.
- 4D Massage
- Heated back roller
- L Track Roller Design
- Foot & Calf Kneading Massage
- Foot Roller Massage
- Bluetooth Connection for HD Speaker
- Quick Control & USB Charger
- Space Saving Design
- Backrest Scanning
- 8 Unique Auto-programs
- 4 Massage Styles
- Zero Gravity Position
Experience the most life like massage from Osaki.
The newly enhanced 4D L-track massage is designed to massage wider, deeper, and more rhythmically than the conventional massage rollers.
The 4D massage allows another experience with account for the speedand rhythm of the massage.
The Osaki OS-Pro Maestro allows for 8 different levels of adjustment for the 4D massage.
With the variety of adjustment levels, the user can customize the massage to suit their personal preferences.
With the Osaki OS-Pro Maestro massage chair,
you will have complete control of your relaxation experience.
Massages are adjustable with 8 4D adjustments, 5 Strength adjustments,
5 Intensity adjustments, and 5 speed adjustments for the massage rollers.
The Osaki OS-Pro Maestro combines both the S and L track technology for an exceptional massage experience. The S-Track rollers will contour the natural curvature of your spine. The L-Track extends from your neck, all the way down past your lower back, and finally wrapping underneath the back of your thighs. The L-Track offers about 50% more massage area than your average S-Track chairs.
The Osaki OS-Pro Maestro has the most advanced back heating system. The roller itself will heat up acting like hot stones massaging at the same time. The allows for a far greater surface heating area. Experience the luxury of hot stones warming the muscles from your neck to your hamstrings.
The OS-Pro Maestro will perform a body scan to map the key areas of the neck and back to ensure the optimal amount of pressure applied during the massage. The scanning technology will detect your shoulders height, which can be re-calibrated once the scan is complete.
The ottoman will scan your legs to ensure the optimal leg length for your height. The foot component will extend outwards and then retract inwards. Simply apply pressure with your feet to indicated to the leg scanner that length is at the desired position. remote also allows for one to auto adjust the leg component to either extend or retract to the user’s personal needs.
The Osaki OS-Pro Maestro has 8 automatic massage programs to choose from.
Demo This program is used to help demonstrate the basic massages the chair has to offer.
Relax This program helps to utilize a softer massage to help bring the user into a more loosened and stress-free state.
Swing This program will massage the user while rocking in a back and forth movement to create a more calming state throughout the massage.
Stretch This program will utilize locking of the legs, hips, arms, shoulders using the airbags and then reclining/declining in order to stretch parts of the body. The stretch function helps to perform a light stretch for the calves, hamstrings, shoulders, and waist.
Scraping This program helps to perform the scraping style massage moving from the inside of the body towards the outside. This helps to direct the blood flow better for a better massage.
Shiatsu This program helps to perform a more pinpointed massage along the back. This massage style helps to focus on certain pressure points in the back to help relieve more stress from the individual
The Osaki OS-Pro Maestro massage chair comes with manual modes so you can pinpoint a desired massage for a specific area on your back. The Maestro can perform Kneading, Tapping, Shiatsu, and Rolling with 4 different Characteristics/Modes per massage style. You can either pinpoint a specific spot on your back for the massage or massage by sections of the body. Focus can be places on shoulders, arms, lower back or even the calves. As well the chair offers specific custom settings for Neck/Shoulder, Lower back, and Air massage.
There are multiple airbags located throughout the massage chair to offer a full body massage experience. Airbags are located at the shoulders, arms, waist and pelvis, and the calf and feet areas. This compression massage helps to continue increasing blood circulation throughout the body to relieve pain and tension.
Underneath the feet there are spinning reflexology rollers to provide an outstanding foot massage. The rollers under the feet will travel along the sides and middle of your feet to provide a more hands on kneading experience. Along with the foot rollers the calf portion will inflate to the appropriate amount of pressure and then initiate a calf kneading massage. Allowing the calf portion to provide a calf kneading motion will increase the blood flow of the legs, helping them to reach a higher level of relaxation.
All New Calf, Bridge, Knee & Heal Massage
On the upper section of the leg rest, the air massagers will rotate in a circular motion to add a new dimension to the calf massage. For the foot portion addition components have been added to stretch and massage the bridge and heel of the foot. The experience is like no other.
Inspired by NASA, the Zero Gravity position is the perfect position for ultimate relaxation. When placed in Zero Gravity position, the weight of your back will be virtually supported by the backrest. In this position when the knees are brought above the chest will optimize your blood flow, in order to relax the body more. This will in turn help to maximize the intensity of the massage and reduces the compression along your spine.
The Osaki OS-Pro Maestro only needs 3” from the backrest to the wall, which reduces the amount of space the chair takes up. As you recline the massage chair will slide forward, which allows you to maximize your living space.
The Osaki OS-Pro Maestro is equipped with Bluetooth technology and an Amphitheater sound system that reduces the surrounding noise, enhancing your listening experience. This allows you to listen to your favorite music on Osaki’s highest grade of audio speakers located in the headrest. It is advised to activate the Bluetooth speakers at the lowest volume before playing music, and then gradually increasing to a desired level. The blue light on the speakers will indicate if the speakers have synced with your device.
The Slim LCD remote control is very simple to use. There are 4 simple buttons on the bottom of the remote to adjust recline, incline, auto, and home. The touch screen makes it easy to select the massage of choice and adjust any other settings necessary. You can use the buttons to navigate through the menu to select either Neck/Shoulder, Lower Back, Auto, Manual, Advance, or Air Massage. The massage timer can be set from 5-minute adjustments starting from 5 minutes up to 30 minutes.
On the side of the inner armrest you can access Power, Play/Pause, Auto, Zero Gravity, and 4D adjustment. You can even charge your device using the available USB outlet while using your phone or tablet.
3 Year Standard Manufacturer’s / Parts & Labor Warranty
This NON-TRANSFERRABLE Warranty is provided by Titan Chair LLC.
We guarantees that your qualified product will be replaced or repaired at our option, without cost to you, should it be deemed defective because of faulty parts, workmanship or structural defects during the first THREE (3) years of ownership, excluding specific limitations contained herein.
What Is Covered*:
- This warranty explicitly covers all parts, labor and framework of the chair.
- This warranty includes parts costs and labor for the first year at no cost to the customer.
- This warranty includes parts costs covered for the second year at no cost to the customer.
- Structural Framework on selected products carries for three (3) years.
- The additional extended warranties includes parts and labor costs covered at no cost to the customer.
What Is NOT Covered*:
- Any shipping expenses incurred. Transportation damage; theft; abuse; neglect; vandalism
- Damages incurred due to shipping and handling, dropped products, improper installation, and/or unauthorized repairs do not constitute a defect under this warranty.
- Modifications or altered conditions of the original product, improper use of electrical/power supplies, electrical disturbances and power surges.
- Malfunctions due to improper use as well as unreasonable use or maintenance including failure to follow operating instructions.
- Any environmental conditions (examples: fire, floods, rust, corrosion, sand, dirt, windstorms, hail, earthquakes, and/or tornados) or any other exposure to weather conditions.
- This warranty does not include normal wear and tear including velcro or zipper malfunction, or tears in any fabric covering by abuse. Failures or attached points in stitching, Velcro, and zippers do not constitute as a defect for warranty.
- Softening/ hardening of foams and filling composites in pillows and pads; Fading, wear, and pilling of fabrics does not constitute a defect under this warranty as those items naturally change with use.
- Natural patterns and grains and variations in leather will not constitute as a defect under this warranty, as no two pieces of fabric are identical.
- The warranty shall not apply if the product has been damaged physically, whether intentionally or due accident or neglect: including stains, fluids, mold, water damage, animal damage, cuts, burns or is otherwise unsanitary, damaged or soiled.
- Products used in commercial or corporate settings
- Products purchased from unauthorized dealers.
Titan Chair, LLC Warranty Limitations and Exclusions
Warranties are non-transferable, and do not cover any damage or loss caused by: use in a commercial or corporate setting; failure to follow operating instructions; Electrical disturbances and power surges; dropped product; including but not limited to remote controls; Damage resulting from improper use or maintenance; vandalism; environmental conditions; exposure to environmental conditions (rust, corrosion, sand, dirt, wind, hail, earthquake, tornado, fire, flood); loss of use during the period that the product is being repaired; products purchased from unauthorized resellers; alterations or modifications of original condition; theft; neglect; unauthorized repairs; loss of power.
Damage that occurred due to shipping and handling does not constitute a defect under this warranty. Fading, wearing, and the pilling of fabrics does not constitute a defect under the warranty. Failures of attach points such as stitching, Velcro, and zippers do not constitute a defect under this warranty. Under no circumstance shall Titan Chair, LLC or its representatives be liable for indirect, consequential, or incidental damages (including damages for lost profits, business interruption, bodily injury, medical, etc.), even if any party has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Warranties are only valid within the 48 contiguous United States and Canada, provided the equipment has been operated according to the instructions accompanying it. All warranties begin on the DATE OF PURCHASE. Titan Chair, LLC, at its sole discretion, will repair or replace any defective part within a reasonable time frame.
Implied Warranty & Other Damages:
- Any implied warranties shall be limited to the duration of the 1 year portion of this limited warranty, and with regard to structural framework, limited to the duration of the 3 year portion of this limited warranty.
- By making a purchase, you agree that Titan Chair LLC. will not be liable for any items damaged and/or lost while en route to the specified address. Any claims for such loss or damage must be addressed and resolved with the designated carrier.
- In no case will Titan Chair LLC. be liable for incidental or consequential damages, whether such damages are claimed on account of breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence or strict/product liability, including without limitation, damage to property (other than the product) or other economic losses.
How to obtain warranty service:
- You must provide proof of purchase for any warranty claim.
- You must obtain a return authorization number in order to ship products to a service center.
- You may obtain service advice, or an RMA number by contacting the Titan Chair LLC Customer Service department toll-free at 1-888-848-2630 ext.3.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
*Warranty can be extended to 4 or 5 Year Warranty