The Osaki OS-Pro Omni massage chair offers a 50″ L-Track massage roller that is able to massage from your neck all the way to the back of your thighs. The Omni is also equipped with Zero Gravity Recline, Next Generation Airbags, Bluetooth Speakers, Space Saving Design, 4 Automatic Programs, Body Scan Technology, and more.
- L Track Roller Design
- Easy to Use Remote Controller
- Bluetooth Connection for Speaker
- Space Saving Design
- Backrest Scanning
- 6 Unique Auto-programs
- 6 Massage Styles
- 2 Stages of Zero Gravity Position
- Unique Foot Roller
As the roller system massages the neck area, it continues
through to the lower back and then proceeds to massage the
glutes and upper hamstrings.
When activating the chair, it will initiate an auto body scan
measuring the key areas of the back including the height of the
user. This allows for the chair to deliver a highly effective
massage with consistent pressure throughout the course of the
pre-set program. Before the body scan starts it is recommended
that you comfortably position yourself where your back is
completely pressed against the backrest for an accurate reading.
Two Stage Zero Gravity
Inspired by NASA technology, the Zero Gravity position is the
perfect position to enjoy a massage, aligning your back relative
to your thigh at an optimal level of comfort. When reclined into
the zero gravity position, the complete weight of your back is
virtually supported by the backrest which maximizes the intensity
of the massage. There are 2 stages of zero gravity.
Foot Roller Massage
Located on the bottom of the footrest is a spinning reflexology
massager which provides a soothing kneading style massage. As
the rollers spin it will stimulate acupuncture points and as the
air bags inflate it will generate a much deeper massage along the
bottoms of your feet.
Space Saving Design
Osaki’s innovative design team has engineered a space saving
technology that slides the chair forward as the chair reclines.
Air Massage Area
OS-Pro OMNI comes equipped with the next generation of air
massage technology, streamlining the air massager to a lower
count. Through innovative engineering, we have reduced the
total number of air bags but have increased the volume and
surface area of the massage. By doing so the total number of
working valves has drastically reduced. This ultimately puts
less stress on the chair, making it one of the most
mechanically sound massage chairs in the market.
In the lumbar areas there are heating pads. The heat therapy
is a great compliment to the back massage helping to relax the
muscles. Heating the body’s temperature is known to increase
blood circulation and loosen tense muscles.
The OS-Pro OMNI is equipped with Bluetooth technology that
allows the user to listen to their favorite music on high
quality speaker in the headrest.
Remote & Auto Massage Programs
The OS-Pro OMNI remote is an easy view screen displaying
the functions the chair has activated. On the remote it
allows you to select the massage type, intensity, speed
and location. You can also operate the functions
independently in MANUAL mode.
3 Year Standard Manufacturer’s / Parts & Labor Warranty
This NON-TRANSFERRABLE Warranty is provided by Titan Chair LLC.
We guarantees that your qualified product will be replaced or repaired at our option, without cost to you, should it be deemed defective because of faulty parts, workmanship or structural defects during the first THREE (3) years of ownership, excluding specific limitations contained herein.
What Is Covered*:
- This warranty explicitly covers all parts, labor and framework of the chair.
- This warranty includes parts costs and labor for the first year at no cost to the customer.
- This warranty includes parts costs covered for the second year at no cost to the customer.
- Structural Framework on selected products carries for three (3) years.
- The additional extended warranties includes parts and labor costs covered at no cost to the customer.
What Is NOT Covered*:
- Any shipping expenses incurred. Transportation damage; theft; abuse; neglect; vandalism
- Damages incurred due to shipping and handling, dropped products, improper installation, and/or unauthorized repairs do not constitute a defect under this warranty.
- Modifications or altered conditions of the original product, improper use of electrical/power supplies, electrical disturbances and power surges.
- Malfunctions due to improper use as well as unreasonable use or maintenance including failure to follow operating instructions.
- Any environmental conditions (examples: fire, floods, rust, corrosion, sand, dirt, windstorms, hail, earthquakes, and/or tornados) or any other exposure to weather conditions.
- This warranty does not include normal wear and tear including velcro or zipper malfunction, or tears in any fabric covering by abuse. Failures or attached points in stitching, Velcro, and zippers do not constitute as a defect for warranty.
- Softening/ hardening of foams and filling composites in pillows and pads; Fading, wear, and pilling of fabrics does not constitute a defect under this warranty as those items naturally change with use.
- Natural patterns and grains and variations in leather will not constitute as a defect under this warranty, as no two pieces of fabric are identical.
- The warranty shall not apply if the product has been damaged physically, whether intentionally or due accident or neglect: including stains, fluids, mold, water damage, animal damage, cuts, burns or is otherwise unsanitary, damaged or soiled.
- Products used in commercial or corporate settings
- Products purchased from unauthorized dealers.
Titan Chair, LLC Warranty Limitations and Exclusions
Warranties are non-transferable, and do not cover any damage or loss caused by: use in a commercial or corporate setting; failure to follow operating instructions; Electrical disturbances and power surges; dropped product; including but not limited to remote controls; Damage resulting from improper use or maintenance; vandalism; environmental conditions; exposure to environmental conditions (rust, corrosion, sand, dirt, wind, hail, earthquake, tornado, fire, flood); loss of use during the period that the product is being repaired; products purchased from unauthorized resellers; alterations or modifications of original condition; theft; neglect; unauthorized repairs; loss of power.
Damage that occurred due to shipping and handling does not constitute a defect under this warranty. Fading, wearing, and the pilling of fabrics does not constitute a defect under the warranty. Failures of attach points such as stitching, Velcro, and zippers do not constitute a defect under this warranty. Under no circumstance shall Titan Chair, LLC or its representatives be liable for indirect, consequential, or incidental damages (including damages for lost profits, business interruption, bodily injury, medical, etc.), even if any party has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Warranties are only valid within the 48 contiguous United States and Canada, provided the equipment has been operated according to the instructions accompanying it. All warranties begin on the DATE OF PURCHASE. Titan Chair, LLC, at its sole discretion, will repair or replace any defective part within a reasonable time frame.
Implied Warranty & Other Damages:
- Any implied warranties shall be limited to the duration of the 1 year portion of this limited warranty, and with regard to structural framework, limited to the duration of the 3 year portion of this limited warranty.
- By making a purchase, you agree that Titan Chair LLC. will not be liable for any items damaged and/or lost while en route to the specified address. Any claims for such loss or damage must be addressed and resolved with the designated carrier.
- In no case will Titan Chair LLC. be liable for incidental or consequential damages, whether such damages are claimed on account of breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence or strict/product liability, including without limitation, damage to property (other than the product) or other economic losses.
How to obtain warranty service:
- You must provide proof of purchase for any warranty claim.
- You must obtain a return authorization number in order to ship products to a service center.
- You may obtain service advice, or an RMA number by contacting the Titan Chair LLC Customer Service department toll-free at 1-888-848-2630 ext.3.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
*Warranty can be extended to 4 or 5 Year Warranty