Osaki OS-Pro Admiral
- Advanced 3D Technology
- L-Track Massage
- Zero Gravity Mode
- 6 Massage Styles
- 16 Auto Massage Programs
- Space Saving Technology
- Heating on Lumbar, calves
- Full Body Air Massage
- Bluetooth Speakers
- USB Connector
- Enhanced Sounds
- Multi Language Support
Osaki OS-Pro Admiral
The Osaki Admiral massage chair with LED light control features an L-Track system with zero gravity, 16 auto massage programs, and a Full Body Airbag massage. With the Osaki OS-Pro Admiral massage chair, you will have complete control of your relaxation experience. Massages are adjustable with 6 Massage Styles, 2 inches Space Saving Technology, Heat on Lumbar, Enhanced Sounds, Multi Language Support And many other features.
The next generation of 3D massage rollers are designed for outstanding range and flexibility. The 3D technology allows the user to control the length of rollers that extend out from the backrest. OS-Pro Admiral has 5 levels of 3D intensity control.
Auto Body Scan
The OS-Pro Admiral will perform a body scan to map the key areas of the neck and back to ensure the optimal amount of pressure applied during the massage. The scanning technology will detect your shoulders height, which can be re-calibrated once the scan is complete.
As the roller system massages the neck area, it continues through to the lower back and then proceeds to massage the glutes and upper hamstrings.
Full Body Air bag massage
There are multiple airbags located throughout the massage chair to offer a full body massage experience. The Admiral offers a total of 24 airbags in the massage chair. Airbags are located at the shoulders, arms, lower back, feet, and the calf areas. This compression massage helps to continue increasing blood circulation throughout the body to relieve pain and tension.
Unique Foot Roller Massage
OS- Pro Admiral has three spinning reflexology massage rollers located on the bottom of the feet that provide a soothing kneading style application. As the rollers spin it will stimulate acupuncture points and as the air bags inflate it will generate a much deeper massage along the bottoms of your feet. It also has ankle grip function that hold your foot with a sense of stability.
Zero Gravity Mode
Inspired by NASA technology, the Zero gravity position is the perfect position to enjoy a massage, aligning your back relative to your thigh at an optimal level of comfort. When reclined into the zero-gravity position, the complete weight of your back is virtually supported by the backrest which maximizes the intensity of the massage.
Auto Leg Extend : Up to 7.1″
The ottoman will scan your legs to ensure the optimal leg length for your height. The foot component will extend outwards and then retract inwards. Simply apply pressure with your feet to indicate the leg scanner that length is at the desired position. The remote also allows for one to auto adjust the leg component to either extend or retract to the user’s personal needs.
16 Auto Massage Programs
The Admiral has 16 different auto massage programs. Office Pro, Traveller, Text-Neck, Lady, AM routine, Middy nap, Re-energize, Shape n tone, Men’s fitness, Elderly health, Relax, Rejuvenate, Gentle relief, Stretch, Recover and Thai.
6 Massage Style
The Osaki Admiral massage chair comes with a manual mode so you can pinpoint a desired massage for a specific area on your body. Admiral can perform Kneading, Tapping, K&T, Clapping, Rolling and Shiatsu. You can either pinpoint a specific spot on your back for the massage or massage by sections of the body.
To enhance the user experience, the Oaski Admiral comes equipped with preset audio that can assist with relaxation or revitalization.
Built in Bluetooth Speaker
The Osaki OS- Pro Admiral is equipped with Bluetooth technology that allows the user to listen to their favorite music and phone calls on high quality speakers in the headrest.
For added convenience, you can charge your smart phone, tablet, or any USB device while enjoying a great massage.
Space Saving Technology
Osaki’s innovative design team has engineered a space saving technology
Heat on lumbar & calves
The Admiral has heating pads located on the Lumbar area and Calves which enhances the effect of the massage.
Easy to use LCD Remote
Multi Language Support
OS-Admiral offers multi language choices to users. You can select your language at “Setting” – “Language”. There is Chines, and English option.
3 Year Standard Manufacturer’s / Parts & Labor Warranty
This NON-TRANSFERRABLE Warranty is provided by Titan Chair LLC.
We guarantees that your qualified product will be replaced or repaired at our option, without cost to you, should it be deemed defective because of faulty parts, workmanship or structural defects during the first THREE (3) years of ownership, excluding specific limitations contained herein.
What Is Covered*:
- This warranty explicitly covers all parts, labor and framework of the chair.
- This warranty includes parts costs and labor for the first year at no cost to the customer.
- This warranty includes parts costs covered for the second year at no cost to the customer.
- Structural Framework on selected products carries for three (3) years.
- The additional extended warranties includes parts and labor costs covered at no cost to the customer.
What Is NOT Covered*:
- Any shipping expenses incurred. Transportation damage; theft; abuse; neglect; vandalism
- Damages incurred due to shipping and handling, dropped products, improper installation, and/or unauthorized repairs do not constitute a defect under this warranty.
- Modifications or altered conditions of the original product, improper use of electrical/power supplies, electrical disturbances and power surges.
- Malfunctions due to improper use as well as unreasonable use or maintenance including failure to follow operating instructions.
- Any environmental conditions (examples: fire, floods, rust, corrosion, sand, dirt, windstorms, hail, earthquakes, and/or tornados) or any other exposure to weather conditions.
- This warranty does not include normal wear and tear including velcro or zipper malfunction, or tears in any fabric covering by abuse. Failures or attached points in stitching, Velcro, and zippers do not constitute as a defect for warranty.
- Softening/ hardening of foams and filling composites in pillows and pads; Fading, wear, and pilling of fabrics does not constitute a defect under this warranty as those items naturally change with use.
- Natural patterns and grains and variations in leather will not constitute as a defect under this warranty, as no two pieces of fabric are identical.
- The warranty shall not apply if the product has been damaged physically, whether intentionally or due accident or neglect: including stains, fluids, mold, water damage, animal damage, cuts, burns or is otherwise unsanitary, damaged or soiled.
- Products used in commercial or corporate settings
- Products purchased from unauthorized dealers.
Titan Chair, LLC Warranty Limitations and Exclusions
Warranties are non-transferable, and do not cover any damage or loss caused by: use in a commercial or corporate setting; failure to follow operating instructions; Electrical disturbances and power surges; dropped product; including but not limited to remote controls; Damage resulting from improper use or maintenance; vandalism; environmental conditions; exposure to environmental conditions (rust, corrosion, sand, dirt, wind, hail, earthquake, tornado, fire, flood); loss of use during the period that the product is being repaired; products purchased from unauthorized resellers; alterations or modifications of original condition; theft; neglect; unauthorized repairs; loss of power.
Damage that occurred due to shipping and handling does not constitute a defect under this warranty. Fading, wearing, and the pilling of fabrics does not constitute a defect under the warranty. Failures of attach points such as stitching, Velcro, and zippers do not constitute a defect under this warranty. Under no circumstance shall Titan Chair, LLC or its representatives be liable for indirect, consequential, or incidental damages (including damages for lost profits, business interruption, bodily injury, medical, etc.), even if any party has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Warranties are only valid within the 48 contiguous United States and Canada, provided the equipment has been operated according to the instructions accompanying it. All warranties begin on the DATE OF PURCHASE. Titan Chair, LLC, at its sole discretion, will repair or replace any defective part within a reasonable time frame.
Implied Warranty & Other Damages:
- Any implied warranties shall be limited to the duration of the 1 year portion of this limited warranty, and with regard to structural framework, limited to the duration of the 3 year portion of this limited warranty.
- By making a purchase, you agree that Titan Chair LLC. will not be liable for any items damaged and/or lost while en route to the specified address. Any claims for such loss or damage must be addressed and resolved with the designated carrier.
- In no case will Titan Chair LLC. be liable for incidental or consequential damages, whether such damages are claimed on account of breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence or strict/product liability, including without limitation, damage to property (other than the product) or other economic losses.
How to obtain warranty service:
- You must provide proof of purchase for any warranty claim.
- You must obtain a return authorization number in order to ship products to a service center.
- You may obtain service advice, or an RMA number by contacting the Titan Chair LLC Customer Service department toll-free at 1-888-848-2630 ext.3.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
*Warranty can be extended to 4 or 5 Year Warranty