MADE IN THE USA
Proud to be the only medical massage chair in the industry to be developed and assembled in the U.S.A. iRobotics chairs comply with Federal Trade Commission (FTC) made in U.S.A standard. Structural hardware & leather are made in Taiwan, electronic hardware made in U.S.A., software made in U.S.A., final assembly in U.S.A.
BODY SCAN TECHNOLOGY
The Luraco Legend Plus employs the latest sensor technology in order to scan your body so that the massage is custom tailored to your body.
L-TRACK TECHNOLOGY & FULL BODY HEAT THERAPY
This allows the massage roller to extend from the neck, all the way down your back, and then wraps around to your glutes and the back of your thighs giving you more massage coverage than an S-Track massage chair. Includes full body heat (feet, seat, and back) with 5 levels of intensity adjustments.
3D MASSAGE ROLLERS
Most advanced and true 3D robotic system with latest control technology that provides superior lower back, neck, and shoulder massage techniques. The 3D allows the roller to be adjusted to a deep tissue massage or even a gentle massage. The Quad style roller travels on a 58″ track which will accomodate people up to 6’2″ and up to 250lbs.
DUAL MECHANICAL FOOT ROLLERS
3 layered foot and calf massager. Experience the advanced bottom foot massage with double rollers that focus on your acupoints for an incredible reflexology massage.
ZERO GRAVITY RECLINE
Experience the latest in massage technologies featuring ZERO GRAVITY (neutral body posture position) which has been proven to improve blood circulation, heighten the state of relaxation and well-being. Two adjustable Zero Gravity position capability and seat angle adjustment that allows you to adjust the angle of the seat to find the perfect fit for you.
9 AUTOMATIC PROGRAMS & MEMORY INPUTS
Running on a powerful operating system (OS), the Luraco Legend Plus massage chair comes with nine programs designed to provide relief for whatever ails you. With up to 5 personal user memory settings, the whole family can save the settings that they enjoy.
MANUAL MASSAGE MODE
This mode allows you to individually turn on and off certain areas around the massage chair. You are easily able to create your very own massage profile and save it to one of the memory settings. The highlighted areas that are green indicates that area is on.
The intensity of the airbags can be independently adjusted at the touch of a button to your personal preference. The width of the shoulders has 3 settings from narrow to wide. You have 5 intensity adjustments for the massage rollers along with speed settings. With one push of a button, you can enjoy a 5-30 minute massage that will provide soothing tension and stress relief.
Very quiet operation with noise reduction technology (patent pending) allowing you to relax in peace.
|User Weight||Up to 250 lbs|
||Up to 6'2"|
|Power Consumption||200 Watts (max)|
|Recline Angle||120-170 degrees|
|Roller Track Length||58 inches|
|Number of Automatic Functions||9|
|Number of Manual Functions||Limitless combinations|
|Automatic Timer||20 minutes (5-30 minute range)|
|Chair Weight||200 lbs|
|Chair Dimensions||81 in. x 37 in. x 47 in.|
|Accessories||Power cord, user's manual, and tool kit for chair assembly|
3 Year Standard Manufacturer's / Parts & Labor Warranty
Note: This warranty plan is only available for in-home use application only. Luraco does not offer this plan for commercial use. No labor warranty will be offered for Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and international sales.
- This warranty includes parts and in-home labor costs covered for the first 3 years at no cost to the customer.
- This warranty can be extended by an additional 1-2 years for parts (excluding labor).
- Structural framework against manufacturers defects in material or workmanship is covered for 5 years.
- This warranty includes a 1-year manufacturers warranty for commercial use. The structural framework of the massage chair is covered for the entire year of the warranty.
- This warranty includes parts and labor costs covered for the first 6 months at no cost to the customer.
- This warranty includes an additional 6 months for parts (excluding labor) at no cost to the customer.
- This warranty does not cover any loss or damage resulting from: improper installation, alterations, or modifications of original condition, or unauthorized repairs.
- This warranty does not cover damage resulting from improper use of electrical/power supply, electrical disturbances, and power surges.
- This warranty does not include any shipping expenses incurred.
- This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear including leather or fabric covering.
- The warranty does not apply if the product has been damaged physically, whether intentionally, accidental or neglect: including but not limited to stains, fluids, mold, water damage, animal damage, cuts, burns, loss of use during the period the product is at a repair facility, or otherwise awaiting parts or repair; and products purchased from unauthorized dealers.
- This warranty is non-transferable and applies only to the original purchaser of this product.