Unlike any other massage chairs, OLT-OC2 power massaging lift chair provides a Flat Recline Feature. With this feature, users can literally lay flat and get a massage unlike any other lifting chair. The massage can be complimented with a warm heat by simply activating it using the remote control.
Osaki use only the best parts and the lifting chair is no exception. The OKIN motor is German engineered delivering a quiet action with smooth movements..
UP & DOWN LIFT
The easy to use remote allows the user to automatically move to help them get seated, reclined and to stand. The reclines to approximately 160 degrees.
As the OLT-OC2 Lifting chair reclines, the leg ottoman will raise up providing support to the legs.
The kneading massagers are located at the center of the backrest and ottoman. The rotating action provides a soothing massage to the back and calf area depending on the height of the user.
Heating pads are located in the seat and mid-lower back. The warm heat application enhances the massage experience and the same time loosen muscles to help relax. The heating feature can be turned on or off.
On the side of the massaging lift chair are large pockets on both sides to store away the remote, magazines and any other articles you may want to have at your disposal when using the massage chair.
EASY REMOVAL BACK CUSHION
WATER RESISTANT MATERIAL
The Osaki Lift Chair upholstery is coated with a water resistant spray that prevents from liquids to automatically absorb in the fabric. The liquid will bead off at contact and roll off. If the liquid is padded down the liquid will absorb into the fabric so if liquids are spilled, the user should remove themselves from the chair immediately and proceed to wipe down. The water resistant coating is to add a layer of protection and hygiene.
|MODEL||OLT-OC2 Luxury Lift Chair (Plus Size)|
|DEFAULT TIMER||Maximum Duty Cycle: 2 min. ON/ 18 mins|
|DIMENSIONS (L x W x H)||
Upright: 37.6" x 37" x 44.9"
Recline: 74.8" x 37" x 21.6"
|STORAGE CONDITION||-104°F - 158°F|
|OPERATION CONDITION||50°F - 104°F|
|MAXIMUM BODY WEIGHT OF USER||350lbs|
3 Year Standard Manufacturer's / Parts & Labor Warranty
This NON-TRANSFERRABLE Warranty is provided by Titan Chair LLC.
We guarantees that your qualified product will be replaced or repaired at our option, without cost to you, should it be deemed defective because of faulty parts, workmanship or structural defects during the first THREE (3) years of ownership, excluding specific limitations contained herein.
What Is Covered*:
- This warranty explicitly covers all parts, labor and framework of the chair.
- This warranty includes parts costs and labor for the first year at no cost to the customer.
- This warranty includes parts costs covered for the second year at no cost to the customer.
- Structural Framework on selected products carries for three (3) years.
- The additional extended warranties includes parts and labor costs covered at no cost to the customer.
What Is NOT Covered*:
- Any shipping expenses incurred. Transportation damage; theft; abuse; neglect; vandalism
- Damages incurred due to shipping and handling, dropped products, improper installation, and/or unauthorized repairs do not constitute a defect under this warranty.
- Modifications or altered conditions of the original product, improper use of electrical/power supplies, electrical disturbances and power surges.
- Malfunctions due to improper use as well as unreasonable use or maintenance including failure to follow operating instructions.
- Any environmental conditions (examples: fire, floods, rust, corrosion, sand, dirt, windstorms, hail, earthquakes, and/or tornados) or any other exposure to weather conditions.
- This warranty does not include normal wear and tear including velcro or zipper malfunction, or tears in any fabric covering by abuse. Failures or attached points in stitching, Velcro, and zippers do not constitute as a defect for warranty.
- Softening/ hardening of foams and filling composites in pillows and pads; Fading, wear, and pilling of fabrics does not constitute a defect under this warranty as those items naturally change with use.
- Natural patterns and grains and variations in leather will not constitute as a defect under this warranty, as no two pieces of fabric are identical.
- The warranty shall not apply if the product has been damaged physically, whether intentionally or due accident or neglect: including stains, fluids, mold, water damage, animal damage, cuts, burns or is otherwise unsanitary, damaged or soiled.
- Products used in commercial or corporate settings
- Products purchased from unauthorized dealers.
Titan Chair, LLC Warranty Limitations and Exclusions
Warranties are non-transferable, and do not cover any damage or loss caused by: use in a commercial or corporate setting; failure to follow operating instructions; Electrical disturbances and power surges; dropped product; including but not limited to remote controls; Damage resulting from improper use or maintenance; vandalism; environmental conditions; exposure to environmental conditions (rust, corrosion, sand, dirt, wind, hail, earthquake, tornado, fire, flood); loss of use during the period that the product is being repaired; products purchased from unauthorized resellers; alterations or modifications of original condition; theft; neglect; unauthorized repairs; loss of power.
Damage that occurred due to shipping and handling does not constitute a defect under this warranty. Fading, wearing, and the pilling of fabrics does not constitute a defect under the warranty. Failures of attach points such as stitching, Velcro, and zippers do not constitute a defect under this warranty. Under no circumstance shall Titan Chair, LLC or its representatives be liable for indirect, consequential, or incidental damages (including damages for lost profits, business interruption, bodily injury, medical, etc.), even if any party has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Warranties are only valid within the 48 contiguous United States and Canada, provided the equipment has been operated according to the instructions accompanying it. All warranties begin on the DATE OF PURCHASE. Titan Chair, LLC, at its sole discretion, will repair or replace any defective part within a reasonable time frame.
Implied Warranty & Other Damages:
- Any implied warranties shall be limited to the duration of the 1 year portion of this limited warranty, and with regard to structural framework, limited to the duration of the 3 year portion of this limited warranty.
- By making a purchase, you agree that Titan Chair LLC. will not be liable for any items damaged and/or lost while en route to the specified address. Any claims for such loss or damage must be addressed and resolved with the designated carrier.
- In no case will Titan Chair LLC. be liable for incidental or consequential damages, whether such damages are claimed on account of breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence or strict/product liability, including without limitation, damage to property (other than the product) or other economic losses.
How to obtain warranty service:
- You must provide proof of purchase for any warranty claim.
- You must obtain a return authorization number in order to ship products to a service center.
- You may obtain service advice, or an RMA number by contacting the Titan Chair LLC Customer Service department toll-free at 1-888-848-2630 ext.3.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
*Warranty can be extended to 4 or 5 Year Warranty