The L-Track roller system massages the neck area and continues down through the lower back, then proceeds to massage the glutes and upper hamstrings.
FULL BODY AIRBANG MASSAGE
There are multiple airbags located throughout the massage chair to offer a full body massage experience. The 4000XT offers a total of 24 airbags in the massage chair. Airbags are located at the shoulders, arms, feet, and the calf areas. This compression massage helps to continue increasing blood circulation throughout the body to relieve pain and tension.
HEAT ON LUMBAR
UNIQUE FOOT ROLLER MASSAGEOS- 4000XT has one spinning reflexology massage roller located on the bottom of the feet, providing a soothing kneading style application. As the rollers spin it will stimulate acupuncture points and as the air bags inflate it will generate a much deeper massage along the bottoms of your feet.
TWO STEP ZERO GRAVITY MODE
Inspired by NASA technology, the Zero gravity position is the perfect position to enjoy a massage, aligning your back relative to your thigh at an optimal level of comfort. When reclined into the zero-gravity position, the complete weight of your back is virtually supported by the backrest which maximizes the intensity of the massage.
EXTENDABLE FOOTRESTOS-4000XT has an extendable footrest which can be extended up to 6.5 inches to reach the desired comfortable position which fits a user’s various height.
6 AUTO MASSAGE PROGRAMSThe OS-4000XT has 6 different auto massage programs. Neck/Shoulder, Strengthen, Relax, Thai, Recover and Sleeping.
6 MASSAGE STYLES
The Osaki OS- 4000XT massage chair comes with a manual mode so you can pinpoint a desired massage for a specific area on your body. OS-4000XT can perform Kneading, Tapping, Swedish, Clapping, Rolling and Shiatsu. You can either pinpoint a specific spot on your back for the massage or massage by sections of the body.
MANUAL MASSAGE SETTINGS
You can meet variety of options to customize your massage with the OS-4000XT. OS-4000XT has a Manual Control Function for Mode, Massage Position, Massage strength and width of the Rollers.
SPACE SAVING TECHNOLOGY
Osaki's innovative design team has engineered a space saving technology that slides the chair forward as the chair reclines. As a result, the OS-4000XT takes only 2 inches to get to the fully reclined position.
The Osaki OS-4000XT is equipped with Bluetooth technology that allows the user to listen to their favorite music on high quality speakers in the headrest. 4000XT is featured with a 4D surround sound system which has four speakers located in the headrest and side panel areas.
EASY TO USE LCD REMOTEThe Osaki OS-4000XT remote has an easy view screen displaying the function the chair has activated. On the remote it allows you to select the massage type, intensity, and location.
|Voltage||120V / 60 Hz|
|Language||English / Chinese / Korean|
Gross Weight : Approx. 217.1 lbs
Net Weight : Approx. 175.2 lbs
Upright : 60.6" x 28.8" x 44.5"
Reclined : 70.9" x 28.8" x 37.0"
|Safety Feature||Power and overheating shutoff|
|Maximum Weight of User||260 lbs|
1 Year Standard Manufacturer's / Parts & Labor Warranty
This NON-TRANSFERRABLE Warranty is provided by Titan Chair LLC.
We guarantees that your qualified product will be replaced or repaired at our option, without cost to you, should it be deemed defective because of faulty parts, workmanship or structural defects during the first year of ownership, excluding specific limitations contained herein.
What Is Covered*:
- This warranty explicitly covers all parts, labor and framework of the chair.
- This warranty includes parts costs and labor for the first year at no cost to the customer.
- This warranty includes parts costs covered for the second year at no cost to the customer.
- Structural Framework on selected products carries for one year.
- The additional extended warranties includes parts and labor costs covered at no cost to the customer.
What Is NOT Covered*:
- Any shipping expenses incurred. Transportation damage; theft; abuse; neglect; vandalism
- Damages incurred due to shipping and handling, dropped products, improper installation, and/or unauthorized repairs do not constitute a defect under this warranty.
- Modifications or altered conditions of the original product, improper use of electrical/power supplies, electrical disturbances and power surges.
- Malfunctions due to improper use as well as unreasonable use or maintenance including failure to follow operating instructions.
- Any environmental conditions (examples: fire, floods, rust, corrosion, sand, dirt, windstorms, hail, earthquakes, and/or tornados) or any other exposure to weather conditions.
- This warranty does not include normal wear and tear including velcro or zipper malfunction, or tears in any fabric covering by abuse. Failures or attached points in stitching, Velcro, and zippers do not constitute as a defect for warranty.
- Softening/ hardening of foams and filling composites in pillows and pads; Fading, wear, and pilling of fabrics does not constitute a defect under this warranty as those items naturally change with use.
- Natural patterns and grains and variations in leather will not constitute as a defect under this warranty, as no two pieces of fabric are identical.
- The warranty shall not apply if the product has been damaged physically, whether intentionally or due accident or neglect: including stains, fluids, mold, water damage, animal damage, cuts, burns or is otherwise unsanitary, damaged or soiled.
- Products used in commercial or corporate settings
- Products purchased from unauthorized dealers.
Titan Chair, LLC Warranty Limitations and Exclusions
Warranties are non-transferable, and do not cover any damage or loss caused by: use in a commercial or corporate setting; failure to follow operating instructions; Electrical disturbances and power surges; dropped product; including but not limited to remote controls; Damage resulting from improper use or maintenance; vandalism; environmental conditions; exposure to environmental conditions (rust, corrosion, sand, dirt, wind, hail, earthquake, tornado, fire, flood); loss of use during the period that the product is being repaired; products purchased from unauthorized resellers; alterations or modifications of original condition; theft; neglect; unauthorized repairs; loss of power.
Damage that occurred due to shipping and handling does not constitute a defect under this warranty. Fading, wearing, and the pilling of fabrics does not constitute a defect under the warranty. Failures of attach points such as stitching, Velcro, and zippers do not constitute a defect under this warranty. Under no circumstance shall Titan Chair, LLC or its representatives be liable for indirect, consequential, or incidental damages (including damages for lost profits, business interruption, bodily injury, medical, etc.), even if any party has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Warranties are only valid within the 48 contiguous United States and Canada, provided the equipment has been operated according to the instructions accompanying it. All warranties begin on the DATE OF PURCHASE. Titan Chair, LLC, at its sole discretion, will repair or replace any defective part within a reasonable time frame.
Implied Warranty & Other Damages:
- Any implied warranties shall be limited to the duration of the 1 year portion of this limited warranty.
- By making a purchase, you agree that Titan Chair LLC. will not be liable for any items damaged and/or lost while en route to the specified address. Any claims for such loss or damage must be addressed and resolved with the designated carrier.
- In no case will Titan Chair LLC. be liable for incidental or consequential damages, whether such damages are claimed on account of breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence or strict/product liability, including without limitation, damage to property (other than the product) or other economic losses.
*Warranty can be extended to 2 or 3 Year Warranty at an additional cost.