The Osaki Pro OS-4D Paragon comes equipped with Voice Recognition. A small microphone is located around the speaker which can recognize 9 different phrases such as: Chinese Massage, Pain Relief, Body Stretches, Experience, Relaxation, Zero Gravity Start, Voice Off, and Massage Chair Shutoff.
The 4D massage technique provides a wider, deeper and more rhythmic massage than conventional massage rollers with added speed adjustment. With 4 different levels of adjustment for the 4D massage the user can customize the massage to suit their personal preferences.
L TRACK WITH HEATED BACK ROLLER MASSAGE
BODY SCAN TECHNOLOGYThe OS-4D Pro Paragon will perform a body scan to map the key areas of the neck and back to ensure the optimal amount of pressure is applied during the massage. The scanning technology will detect the shoulders height, which can be re-calibrated once the scan is complete.
CALF KNEADING & ROLLERSSpinning reflexology rollers are located below the feet to provide an outstanding foot massage. The foot rollers will travel along the sides and middle of your feet to provide a hands on kneading experience. The calf air massage will inflate to the appropriate amount of pressure and then initiate a calf kneading massage. The heated foot rollers and calf massage will increase blood flow to the legs for optimal relaxation.
AUTOMATIC LEG EXTENSION & COVERED FOOTRESTThe ottoman of the OS-4D Paragon automatically adjusts to your height and can extend up to 8.7” to accommodate taller people. As the ottoman retracts, just push your feet out to stop it where you want it.
ZERO GRAVITY RECLINEThe Osaki Pro OS-4D Paragon massage chair features Zero Gravity Recline which brings your knees above the chest. Once in this position, the compression along your spine is reduced bringing pain relief and relaxation.
SPACE SAVING TECHNOLOGY
The space-saving feature is one of the crucial features for people who want to maximize the space area in the home. As the Paragon recline back, the base of the massage chair will slide forward. In full recline, only 3.15” is needed behind the headrest.
There are multiple speakers surrounding the headrest of the Paragon. Connect your device through Bluetooth and even integrate massage with synchronic therapy which allows the rollers to massage you to the beat of your music.
LED REMOTE & REMOTE POCKETThe Osaki Pro OS-4D Pro Paragon comes equipped with a detailed LED displaying remote with simple control buttons that are easy to operate. The LED screen gives you access to a menu that gives you complete control over your massage experience. When not in use, there is a pocket you can slide the remote in to. You can choose from English, Chinese, or Korean for your language choices.
ANDROID & IOS APPLICATION
With a smart device, you can download the Paragon APP which gives your convenience and east to operate all of the features like the remote control.
|Model||OS-4D Pro Paragon|
|Voltage||120V / 60 Hz|
|Language||English / Chinese / Korean|
|N.W / G.W||
Main Body: 220.5 / 266.8 lbs
Armrest: 38.6 / 46.3 lbs
Legrest & Footrest: 69.3 / 78.3 lbs
|Packing Size (LxWxH)||
Main Body: 59.8 x 31.3 x 37.6 in
Armrest: 37.4 x 15.7 x 28.3 in
Legrest & Footrest: 23 x 22.4 x 24.2 in
3 Year Standard Manufacturer's / Parts & Labor Warranty
This NON-TRANSFERRABLE Warranty is provided by Titan Chair LLC.
We guarantees that your qualified product will be replaced or repaired at our option, without cost to you, should it be deemed defective because of faulty parts, workmanship or structural defects during the first THREE (3) years of ownership, excluding specific limitations contained herein.
What Is Covered*:
- This warranty explicitly covers all parts, labor and framework of the chair.
- This warranty includes parts costs and labor for the first year at no cost to the customer.
- This warranty includes parts costs covered for the second year at no cost to the customer.
- Structural Framework on selected products carries for three (3) years.
- The additional extended warranties includes parts and labor costs covered at no cost to the customer.
What Is NOT Covered*:
- Any shipping expenses incurred. Transportation damage; theft; abuse; neglect; vandalism
- Damages incurred due to shipping and handling, dropped products, improper installation, and/or unauthorized repairs do not constitute a defect under this warranty.
- Modifications or altered conditions of the original product, improper use of electrical/power supplies, electrical disturbances and power surges.
- Malfunctions due to improper use as well as unreasonable use or maintenance including failure to follow operating instructions.
- Any environmental conditions (examples: fire, floods, rust, corrosion, sand, dirt, windstorms, hail, earthquakes, and/or tornados) or any other exposure to weather conditions.
- This warranty does not include normal wear and tear including velcro or zipper malfunction, or tears in any fabric covering by abuse. Failures or attached points in stitching, Velcro, and zippers do not constitute as a defect for warranty.
- Softening/ hardening of foams and filling composites in pillows and pads; Fading, wear, and pilling of fabrics does not constitute a defect under this warranty as those items naturally change with use.
- Natural patterns and grains and variations in leather will not constitute as a defect under this warranty, as no two pieces of fabric are identical.
- The warranty shall not apply if the product has been damaged physically, whether intentionally or due accident or neglect: including stains, fluids, mold, water damage, animal damage, cuts, burns or is otherwise unsanitary, damaged or soiled.
- Products used in commercial or corporate settings
- Products purchased from unauthorized dealers.
Titan Chair, LLC Warranty Limitations and Exclusions
Warranties are non-transferable, and do not cover any damage or loss caused by: use in a commercial or corporate setting; failure to follow operating instructions; Electrical disturbances and power surges; dropped product; including but not limited to remote controls; Damage resulting from improper use or maintenance; vandalism; environmental conditions; exposure to environmental conditions (rust, corrosion, sand, dirt, wind, hail, earthquake, tornado, fire, flood); loss of use during the period that the product is being repaired; products purchased from unauthorized resellers; alterations or modifications of original condition; theft; neglect; unauthorized repairs; loss of power.
Damage that occurred due to shipping and handling does not constitute a defect under this warranty. Fading, wearing, and the pilling of fabrics does not constitute a defect under the warranty. Failures of attach points such as stitching, Velcro, and zippers do not constitute a defect under this warranty. Under no circumstance shall Titan Chair, LLC or its representatives be liable for indirect, consequential, or incidental damages (including damages for lost profits, business interruption, bodily injury, medical, etc.), even if any party has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Warranties are only valid within the 48 contiguous United States and Canada, provided the equipment has been operated according to the instructions accompanying it. All warranties begin on the DATE OF PURCHASE. Titan Chair, LLC, at its sole discretion, will repair or replace any defective part within a reasonable time frame.
Implied Warranty & Other Damages:
- Any implied warranties shall be limited to the duration of the 1 year portion of this limited warranty, and with regard to structural framework, limited to the duration of the 3 year portion of this limited warranty.
- By making a purchase, you agree that Titan Chair LLC. will not be liable for any items damaged and/or lost while en route to the specified address. Any claims for such loss or damage must be addressed and resolved with the designated carrier.
- In no case will Titan Chair LLC. be liable for incidental or consequential damages, whether such damages are claimed on account of breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence or strict/product liability, including without limitation, damage to property (other than the product) or other economic losses.
How to obtain warranty service:
- You must provide proof of purchase for any warranty claim.
- You must obtain a return authorization number in order to ship products to a service center.
- You may obtain service advice, or an RMA number by contacting the Titan Chair LLC Customer Service department toll-free at 1-888-848-2630 ext.3.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
*Warranty can be extended to 4 or 5 Year Warranty