L TRACK MASSAGE
The L-track rolling system allows the roller heads to massage your neck down to through the glutes to the upper portion of the hamstrings. The massage roller system delivers a consistent amount of pressure as it rolls along the curves of the back.
ZERO GRAVITY & CRADLE
The OS-Bello features zero-gravity and cradle action. Inspired by NASA technology, the Zero Gravity position is the perfect position to enjoy a massage that evenly distributes your weight, reducing pressure points on the back. The swing action moves upward and backward like a cradle to enhance your massage experience.
The OS-Bello only requires about 3 inches of wall space allowing it to take a small footprint in the room. When reclining, the chair will glide forward to compensate for the reclining backrest.
There are 8 airbags located throughout the OS-Bello to offer a full body massage experience. Airbags are located at the shoulder, arm, thigh, and calf areas. There are 3 levels of air pressure intensity that the user can manage.
HEATINGOS-Bello features a heating mode on the back area which can be manually controlled on the side mounted remote. Heating therapy is a great compliment to the massage rollers and airbag massage. Heating the body’s temperature is known to increase blood circulation and loosen tense muscles.
ACU-PRESSURE MASSAGE ON CALVES
As the calf airbags inflate, pressure nodes will press on the back of the calves hitting a pressure point to stretch and loosen muscles.
AUTOMATIC FOOTREST RECLINE
The footrest automatically moves up when initiating the reclining position. The footrest angle can be independently adjusted from the recline angle.
The user can control the massage chair using the easy access controller located in the area above the right arm. The remote allows the user to select the massage type, intensity, speed, program and location. You can also operate the functions independently in the Manual Mode. The user can customize the massage by pressing the Spot or Partial Back Massage button allowing the user to localize the massage.
The OS-Bello is equipped with Bluetooth technology that allows the user to listen to music on high quality speakers which is located at the headrest. Enhance your massage experience while listening to your favorite tunes or relaxing sounds.
OS-Bello features a retractable hanger on the side of the chair for convenience. The user can hang clothes, bags, or other personal items during the massage.
Back cushion can be removed by the zipper at the top of the backrest. The cushion on the additional seat cushion is easily removed as well.
3 Year Standard Manufacturer's / Parts & Labor Warranty
This NON-TRANSFERRABLE Warranty is provided by Titan Chair LLC.
We guarantees that your qualified product will be replaced or repaired at our option, without cost to you, should it be deemed defective because of faulty parts, workmanship or structural defects during the first THREE (3) years of ownership, excluding specific limitations contained herein.
What Is Covered*:
- This warranty explicitly covers all parts, labor and framework of the chair.
- This warranty includes parts costs and labor for the first year at no cost to the customer.
- This warranty includes parts costs covered for the second year at no cost to the customer.
- Structural Framework on selected products carries for three (3) years.
- The additional extended warranties includes parts and labor costs covered at no cost to the customer.
What Is NOT Covered*:
- Any shipping expenses incurred. Transportation damage; theft; abuse; neglect; vandalism
- Damages incurred due to shipping and handling, dropped products, improper installation, and/or unauthorized repairs do not constitute a defect under this warranty.
- Modifications or altered conditions of the original product, improper use of electrical/power supplies, electrical disturbances and power surges.
- Malfunctions due to improper use as well as unreasonable use or maintenance including failure to follow operating instructions.
- Any environmental conditions (examples: fire, floods, rust, corrosion, sand, dirt, windstorms, hail, earthquakes, and/or tornados) or any other exposure to weather conditions.
- This warranty does not include normal wear and tear including velcro or zipper malfunction, or tears in any fabric covering by abuse. Failures or attached points in stitching, Velcro, and zippers do not constitute as a defect for warranty.
- Softening/ hardening of foams and filling composites in pillows and pads; Fading, wear, and pilling of fabrics does not constitute a defect under this warranty as those items naturally change with use.
- Natural patterns and grains and variations in leather will not constitute as a defect under this warranty, as no two pieces of fabric are identical.
- The warranty shall not apply if the product has been damaged physically, whether intentionally or due accident or neglect: including stains, fluids, mold, water damage, animal damage, cuts, burns or is otherwise unsanitary, damaged or soiled.
- Products used in commercial or corporate settings
- Products purchased from unauthorized dealers.
Titan Chair, LLC Warranty Limitations and Exclusions
Warranties are non-transferable, and do not cover any damage or loss caused by: use in a commercial or corporate setting; failure to follow operating instructions; Electrical disturbances and power surges; dropped product; including but not limited to remote controls; Damage resulting from improper use or maintenance; vandalism; environmental conditions; exposure to environmental conditions (rust, corrosion, sand, dirt, wind, hail, earthquake, tornado, fire, flood); loss of use during the period that the product is being repaired; products purchased from unauthorized resellers; alterations or modifications of original condition; theft; neglect; unauthorized repairs; loss of power.
Damage that occurred due to shipping and handling does not constitute a defect under this warranty. Fading, wearing, and the pilling of fabrics does not constitute a defect under the warranty. Failures of attach points such as stitching, Velcro, and zippers do not constitute a defect under this warranty. Under no circumstance shall Titan Chair, LLC or its representatives be liable for indirect, consequential, or incidental damages (including damages for lost profits, business interruption, bodily injury, medical, etc.), even if any party has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Warranties are only valid within the 48 contiguous United States and Canada, provided the equipment has been operated according to the instructions accompanying it. All warranties begin on the DATE OF PURCHASE. Titan Chair, LLC, at its sole discretion, will repair or replace any defective part within a reasonable time frame.
Implied Warranty & Other Damages:
- Any implied warranties shall be limited to the duration of the 1 year portion of this limited warranty, and with regard to structural framework, limited to the duration of the 3 year portion of this limited warranty.
- By making a purchase, you agree that Titan Chair LLC. will not be liable for any items damaged and/or lost while en route to the specified address. Any claims for such loss or damage must be addressed and resolved with the designated carrier.
- In no case will Titan Chair LLC. be liable for incidental or consequential damages, whether such damages are claimed on account of breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence or strict/product liability, including without limitation, damage to property (other than the product) or other economic losses.
How to obtain warranty service:
- You must provide proof of purchase for any warranty claim.
- You must obtain a return authorization number in order to ship products to a service center.
- You may obtain service advice, or an RMA number by contacting the Titan Chair LLC Customer Service department toll-free at 1-888-848-2630 ext.3.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
*Warranty can be extended to 4 or 5 Year Warranty