JAPANESE BRUSHLESS MOTORS
The Osaki OS-Hiro LT is installed by Japanese engineering with brushless motors which are more reliable, quieter, stronger and longer lasting than the normal motors are used in other massage chairs. Therefore, OS-Hiro is more powerfully structured, so the user can use it more comfortably without worrying about mechanics.
3D AIRBAG WITH POSITION SENSOR
The SL-Track has a length of 52” starting from the neck, down through the glutes, and to the hamstrings. As the roller system massages the neck area, it continues through to the lower back and then proceeds to massage the glutes and upper hamstrings.
AUTO LEG COMPUTER SCANHiro LT will scan your legs to ensure the optimal leg length for your height. The foot component will extend outwards and then retract inwards. Simply apply pressure with your feet to indicate to the leg scanner that length is at the desired position. The remote controller also allows for one to auto adjust the leg component to either extend or retract to the user’s personal needs.
COMPUTER BODY SCAN
The OS-Hiro LT will perform a body scan to map the key areas of the neck and back to ensure the optimal amount of pressure applied during the massage. The scanning technology will detect your shoulders height, which can be re-calibrated once the scan is complete.
When reclined into the zero-gravity position, the complete weight of your back is virtually supported by the backrest which maximizes the intensity of the massage. This position, with the knees brought above the chest, will optimize your blood flow for further relaxation.
SPACE SAVINGOsaki's innovative design team has engineered a space saving technology that slides the chair forward as the chair reclines.
FOOT ROLLEROS-Hiro LT has a spinning reflexology massage roller located on the bottom of the feet that provide a soothing kneading style application. As the roller spins, it will stimulate acupuncture points and as the air bags inflate it will generate a much deeper massage along the bottoms of your feet. During the rolling massage, 4 airbags will offer compression to the feet and calf areas.
BLUETOOTH SPEAKERThe Hiro is equipped with Bluetooth technology that allows the user to listen to their favorite music and phone calls on high quality speakers in the headrest. The user simply can sit and relax while listening through the speakers.
USB CONNECTORFor added convenience, you can charge your smart phone, tablet, or any USB device while enjoying a great massage. Enjoy your massage with your smart phone, iPad, or any other electronic products. No need to leave your seat when your battery is running low just charge it with the built in USB connector at the armrest of the chair!
CHROMOTHERAPY LIGHTINGHiro LT is designed with chromo light therapy which helps to restore balance to the body by applying warm and relaxing lights at the side of the chair. This visible spectrum will help the user feel comfortable and relaxed.
|Voltage||120V / 60 Hz|
|Language||English / Chinese / Korean|
Gross Weight : Approx. 224.87 lbs
Net Weight : Approx. 185.19 lbs
Upright : 54.7" x 31.3" x 51.2"
Reclined : 79.2" x 31.3" x 23.4"
|Safety Feature||Power and overheating shutoff|
|Maximum Weight of User||260 lbs|
1 Year Standard Manufacturer's / Parts & Labor Warranty
This NON-TRANSFERRABLE Warranty is provided by Titan Chair LLC.
We guarantees that your qualified product will be replaced or repaired at our option, without cost to you, should it be deemed defective because of faulty parts, workmanship or structural defects during the first year of ownership, excluding specific limitations contained herein.
What Is Covered*:
- This warranty explicitly covers all parts, labor and framework of the chair.
- This warranty includes parts costs and labor for the first year at no cost to the customer.
- This warranty includes parts costs covered for the second year at no cost to the customer.
- Structural Framework on selected products carries for one year.
- The additional extended warranties includes parts and labor costs covered at no cost to the customer.
What Is NOT Covered*:
- Any shipping expenses incurred. Transportation damage; theft; abuse; neglect; vandalism
- Damages incurred due to shipping and handling, dropped products, improper installation, and/or unauthorized repairs do not constitute a defect under this warranty.
- Modifications or altered conditions of the original product, improper use of electrical/power supplies, electrical disturbances and power surges.
- Malfunctions due to improper use as well as unreasonable use or maintenance including failure to follow operating instructions.
- Any environmental conditions (examples: fire, floods, rust, corrosion, sand, dirt, windstorms, hail, earthquakes, and/or tornados) or any other exposure to weather conditions.
- This warranty does not include normal wear and tear including velcro or zipper malfunction, or tears in any fabric covering by abuse. Failures or attached points in stitching, Velcro, and zippers do not constitute as a defect for warranty.
- Softening/ hardening of foams and filling composites in pillows and pads; Fading, wear, and pilling of fabrics does not constitute a defect under this warranty as those items naturally change with use.
- Natural patterns and grains and variations in leather will not constitute as a defect under this warranty, as no two pieces of fabric are identical.
- The warranty shall not apply if the product has been damaged physically, whether intentionally or due accident or neglect: including stains, fluids, mold, water damage, animal damage, cuts, burns or is otherwise unsanitary, damaged or soiled.
- Products used in commercial or corporate settings
- Products purchased from unauthorized dealers.
Titan Chair, LLC Warranty Limitations and Exclusions
Warranties are non-transferable, and do not cover any damage or loss caused by: use in a commercial or corporate setting; failure to follow operating instructions; Electrical disturbances and power surges; dropped product; including but not limited to remote controls; Damage resulting from improper use or maintenance; vandalism; environmental conditions; exposure to environmental conditions (rust, corrosion, sand, dirt, wind, hail, earthquake, tornado, fire, flood); loss of use during the period that the product is being repaired; products purchased from unauthorized resellers; alterations or modifications of original condition; theft; neglect; unauthorized repairs; loss of power.
Damage that occurred due to shipping and handling does not constitute a defect under this warranty. Fading, wearing, and the pilling of fabrics does not constitute a defect under the warranty. Failures of attach points such as stitching, Velcro, and zippers do not constitute a defect under this warranty. Under no circumstance shall Titan Chair, LLC or its representatives be liable for indirect, consequential, or incidental damages (including damages for lost profits, business interruption, bodily injury, medical, etc.), even if any party has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Warranties are only valid within the 48 contiguous United States and Canada, provided the equipment has been operated according to the instructions accompanying it. All warranties begin on the DATE OF PURCHASE. Titan Chair, LLC, at its sole discretion, will repair or replace any defective part within a reasonable time frame.
Implied Warranty & Other Damages:
- Any implied warranties shall be limited to the duration of the 1 year portion of this limited warranty.
- By making a purchase, you agree that Titan Chair LLC. will not be liable for any items damaged and/or lost while en route to the specified address. Any claims for such loss or damage must be addressed and resolved with the designated carrier.
- In no case will Titan Chair LLC. be liable for incidental or consequential damages, whether such damages are claimed on account of breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence or strict/product liability, including without limitation, damage to property (other than the product) or other economic losses.
*Warranty can be extended to 2 or 3 Year Warranty at an additional cost.