ADVANCED 3D MASSAGE
The Maxim 3D LE comes equipped with a 3.5” 3D adjustable massage rolling system. The 3D technology gives you control over the overall intensity of the massage, by moving the rollers in and out from the backrest. Unlike most 3D Massage chairs in the market, the chair lets you adjust the 3D Roller depth at any point in the massage, whether you are in an auto mode, or a manual mode. On top of the depth adjustment, there are 5 levels of speed adjustment, and 2 levels of width adjustment.
ERGONOMIC SL-TRACK MASSAGE
The Osaki Maxim 3D LE comes standard with Osaki’s latest massage rolling track, which massages from your neck, all the way down to your glutes and upper hamstrings. This is called an “SL” rolling track, and it works with the computer body scan at the beginning of every session to give every user a massage that fits their body.
The Maxim 3D LE was designed with efficiency in mind, and that includes the entire airbag system in the chair. The stream-lined design uses less airbags, while still giving a full-body air compression massage. This also increases the longevity and reliability of the chair. There are 32 airbags located throughout the massage chair to offer a full body massage experience. With the 32 airbags it covers more body surface than its previous generations while applying a more consistent pressure throughout the chair.
AUTOMATIC FOOTREST EXTENSIONOsaki Maxim 3D LE has an Automatic Extendable Footrest which can be extended up to 7 Inches allowing to accommodate various heights. When initiating the massage, the leg-rest will extend completely out and then begin to retract. By firmly pressing down with your feet when reaching the desired length, it will indicate to stop retracting and start the massage.
8 AUTOMATIC PROGRAM / 6 STYLES OF MASSAGE FUNCTION
This Chair comes equipped with 8 different preset programs including: Gentle, Relax, Therapy, Vigorous, Demo, Swedish, Thai, and Chinese. These auto programs combine the 6 different massage techniques available in the chair. These 6 massage styles are: Kneading, Tapping, Swedish, Shiatsu, Clapping, and Rolling.
ZERO GRAVITY POSITION
The Maxim LE is equipped with zero gravity, giving the user a weightless feeling during the massage. This gives the user an option on how far back they want their chair to recline automatically, or you can adjust the chair manually with the remote.
SPACE SAVING TECHNOLOGYAlong with the Zero-Gravity recline, the Maxim comes standard with space-saving technology, that allows you to place the chair within 2 inches from the wall, even while fully reclined. The chair will move forward while moving into Zero-Gravity reducing wasted space.
HEAT ON LUMBARMaxim 3D LE has heating pads located on the Lumbar area. It offers heat therapy which is a great compliment to the roller and airbag massage. Heating the body’s temperature is known to increase blood circulation and loosen tense muscles.
Maxim is equipped with Bluetooth technology with chromotherapy light that allows the user to listen to their favorite music on their phones or devices on high quality speakers in the headrest.
|Model||OS-Maxim 3D LE|
|Power Supply||110~120V AC|
|Rated Time||15 Minutes|
|Maximum User Body Weight||270 lbs|
3 Year Standard Manufacturer's / Parts & Labor Warranty
This NON-TRANSFERRABLE Warranty is provided by Titan Chair LLC.
We guarantees that your qualified product will be replaced or repaired at our option, without cost to you, should it be deemed defective because of faulty parts, workmanship or structural defects during the first THREE (3) years of ownership, excluding specific limitations contained herein.
What Is Covered*:
- This warranty explicitly covers all parts, labor and framework of the chair.
- This warranty includes parts costs and labor for the first year at no cost to the customer.
- This warranty includes parts costs covered for the second year at no cost to the customer.
- Structural Framework on selected products carries for three (3) years.
- The additional extended warranties includes parts and labor costs covered at no cost to the customer.
What Is NOT Covered*:
- Any shipping expenses incurred. Transportation damage; theft; abuse; neglect; vandalism
- Damages incurred due to shipping and handling, dropped products, improper installation, and/or unauthorized repairs do not constitute a defect under this warranty.
- Modifications or altered conditions of the original product, improper use of electrical/power supplies, electrical disturbances and power surges.
- Malfunctions due to improper use as well as unreasonable use or maintenance including failure to follow operating instructions.
- Any environmental conditions (examples: fire, floods, rust, corrosion, sand, dirt, windstorms, hail, earthquakes, and/or tornados) or any other exposure to weather conditions.
- This warranty does not include normal wear and tear including velcro or zipper malfunction, or tears in any fabric covering by abuse. Failures or attached points in stitching, Velcro, and zippers do not constitute as a defect for warranty.
- Softening/ hardening of foams and filling composites in pillows and pads; Fading, wear, and pilling of fabrics does not constitute a defect under this warranty as those items naturally change with use.
- Natural patterns and grains and variations in leather will not constitute as a defect under this warranty, as no two pieces of fabric are identical.
- The warranty shall not apply if the product has been damaged physically, whether intentionally or due accident or neglect: including stains, fluids, mold, water damage, animal damage, cuts, burns or is otherwise unsanitary, damaged or soiled.
- Products used in commercial or corporate settings
- Products purchased from unauthorized dealers.
Titan Chair, LLC Warranty Limitations and Exclusions
Warranties are non-transferable, and do not cover any damage or loss caused by: use in a commercial or corporate setting; failure to follow operating instructions; Electrical disturbances and power surges; dropped product; including but not limited to remote controls; Damage resulting from improper use or maintenance; vandalism; environmental conditions; exposure to environmental conditions (rust, corrosion, sand, dirt, wind, hail, earthquake, tornado, fire, flood); loss of use during the period that the product is being repaired; products purchased from unauthorized resellers; alterations or modifications of original condition; theft; neglect; unauthorized repairs; loss of power.
Damage that occurred due to shipping and handling does not constitute a defect under this warranty. Fading, wearing, and the pilling of fabrics does not constitute a defect under the warranty. Failures of attach points such as stitching, Velcro, and zippers do not constitute a defect under this warranty. Under no circumstance shall Titan Chair, LLC or its representatives be liable for indirect, consequential, or incidental damages (including damages for lost profits, business interruption, bodily injury, medical, etc.), even if any party has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Warranties are only valid within the 48 contiguous United States and Canada, provided the equipment has been operated according to the instructions accompanying it. All warranties begin on the DATE OF PURCHASE. Titan Chair, LLC, at its sole discretion, will repair or replace any defective part within a reasonable time frame.
Implied Warranty & Other Damages:
- Any implied warranties shall be limited to the duration of the 1 year portion of this limited warranty, and with regard to structural framework, limited to the duration of the 3 year portion of this limited warranty.
- By making a purchase, you agree that Titan Chair LLC. will not be liable for any items damaged and/or lost while en route to the specified address. Any claims for such loss or damage must be addressed and resolved with the designated carrier.
- In no case will Titan Chair LLC. be liable for incidental or consequential damages, whether such damages are claimed on account of breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence or strict/product liability, including without limitation, damage to property (other than the product) or other economic losses.
How to obtain warranty service:
- You must provide proof of purchase for any warranty claim.
- You must obtain a return authorization number in order to ship products to a service center.
- You may obtain service advice, or an RMA number by contacting the Titan Chair LLC Customer Service department toll-free at 1-888-848-2630 ext.3.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
*Warranty can be extended to 4 or 5 Year Warranty