BODY SCAN TECHNOLOGY
The OS-Pro Ekon will conduct a body scan and map the key areas of the neck and back to ensure a consistent amount of pressure is applied during the massage. The scanning technology will also detect your shoulders height, which can be re-calibrated once the scan is complete.
Experience the most human like massage from Osaki. The newly enhanced 3D massage is designed to massage wider and deeper than conventional massage rollers. The 3D technology allows you to extend out the massage heads for an intense deep massage up to 3 inches.
ZERO GRAVITY RECLINE
Inspired by NASA technology, the Zero Gravity position is the perfect position for ultimate relaxation. When placed in the Zero Gravity position, the complete weight of your back is virtually supported by the backrest. This helps to maximize the intensity of the massage and reduces the compression along your spine.
S & L TRACK MASSAGE
AIR MASSAGE ADJUSTABILITYWith the Osaki OS-Pro Ekon massage chair, you have complete control over your massage experience. Fine tune your massage with 3 shoulder widths, 6 roller speeds, 5 3D strength adjustments, and 5 strength adjustments for the air massage.
CALF & FOOT ROLLERS
There are spinning reflexology rollers located at the bottom of the footrest and along the back of the calves providing a soothing kneading massage. When the rollers spin, they will stimulate the acupuncture points. The airbags inflate to hold your legs in place for a more accurate and deeper massage.
FULL BODY AIR MASSAGEThere are multiple airbags located throughout the massage chair to offer a full body massage experience. Airbags are located at the shoulders, arms, waist and pelvis, and the calf and feet. The compression massage to increase blood circulation and helps to relieve pain and tension.
SPACE SAVING TECHNOLOGY
The Osaki OS-Pro Ekon only needs 3” from the backrest to the wall, which saves space in any room. As you recline the massage chair, the chair slides forward, which means less space is needed.
The Osaki OS-Pro Ekon has 2 heating pads located around the lumbar area. The heat therapy helps to loosen muscle fibers for a better massage experience and helps to warm your core which increases your blood circulation.
The Osaki OS-Pro Ekon is equipped with Bluetooth technology that allows you to listen to your favorite music and phone calls on high quality speakers located in the headrest. You can even charge your device with the available USB outlet.
3 Year Standard Manufacturer's / Parts & Labor Warranty
This NON-TRANSFERRABLE Warranty is provided by Titan Chair LLC.
We guarantees that your qualified product will be replaced or repaired at our option, without cost to you, should it be deemed defective because of faulty parts, workmanship or structural defects during the first THREE (3) years of ownership, excluding specific limitations contained herein.
What Is Covered*:
- This warranty explicitly covers all parts, labor and framework of the chair.
- This warranty includes parts costs and labor for the first year at no cost to the customer.
- This warranty includes parts costs covered for the second year at no cost to the customer.
- Structural Framework on selected products carries for three (3) years.
- The additional extended warranties includes parts and labor costs covered at no cost to the customer.
What Is NOT Covered*:
- Any shipping expenses incurred. Transportation damage; theft; abuse; neglect; vandalism
- Damages incurred due to shipping and handling, dropped products, improper installation, and/or unauthorized repairs do not constitute a defect under this warranty.
- Modifications or altered conditions of the original product, improper use of electrical/power supplies, electrical disturbances and power surges.
- Malfunctions due to improper use as well as unreasonable use or maintenance including failure to follow operating instructions.
- Any environmental conditions (examples: fire, floods, rust, corrosion, sand, dirt, windstorms, hail, earthquakes, and/or tornados) or any other exposure to weather conditions.
- This warranty does not include normal wear and tear including velcro or zipper malfunction, or tears in any fabric covering by abuse. Failures or attached points in stitching, Velcro, and zippers do not constitute as a defect for warranty.
- Softening/ hardening of foams and filling composites in pillows and pads; Fading, wear, and pilling of fabrics does not constitute a defect under this warranty as those items naturally change with use.
- Natural patterns and grains and variations in leather will not constitute as a defect under this warranty, as no two pieces of fabric are identical.
- The warranty shall not apply if the product has been damaged physically, whether intentionally or due accident or neglect: including stains, fluids, mold, water damage, animal damage, cuts, burns or is otherwise unsanitary, damaged or soiled.
- Products used in commercial or corporate settings
- Products purchased from unauthorized dealers.
Titan Chair, LLC Warranty Limitations and Exclusions
Warranties are non-transferable, and do not cover any damage or loss caused by: use in a commercial or corporate setting; failure to follow operating instructions; Electrical disturbances and power surges; dropped product; including but not limited to remote controls; Damage resulting from improper use or maintenance; vandalism; environmental conditions; exposure to environmental conditions (rust, corrosion, sand, dirt, wind, hail, earthquake, tornado, fire, flood); loss of use during the period that the product is being repaired; products purchased from unauthorized resellers; alterations or modifications of original condition; theft; neglect; unauthorized repairs; loss of power.
Damage that occurred due to shipping and handling does not constitute a defect under this warranty. Fading, wearing, and the pilling of fabrics does not constitute a defect under the warranty. Failures of attach points such as stitching, Velcro, and zippers do not constitute a defect under this warranty. Under no circumstance shall Titan Chair, LLC or its representatives be liable for indirect, consequential, or incidental damages (including damages for lost profits, business interruption, bodily injury, medical, etc.), even if any party has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Warranties are only valid within the 48 contiguous United States and Canada, provided the equipment has been operated according to the instructions accompanying it. All warranties begin on the DATE OF PURCHASE. Titan Chair, LLC, at its sole discretion, will repair or replace any defective part within a reasonable time frame.
Implied Warranty & Other Damages:
- Any implied warranties shall be limited to the duration of the 1 year portion of this limited warranty, and with regard to structural framework, limited to the duration of the 3 year portion of this limited warranty.
- By making a purchase, you agree that Titan Chair LLC. will not be liable for any items damaged and/or lost while en route to the specified address. Any claims for such loss or damage must be addressed and resolved with the designated carrier.
- In no case will Titan Chair LLC. be liable for incidental or consequential damages, whether such damages are claimed on account of breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence or strict/product liability, including without limitation, damage to property (other than the product) or other economic losses.
How to obtain warranty service:
- You must provide proof of purchase for any warranty claim.
- You must obtain a return authorization number in order to ship products to a service center.
- You may obtain service advice, or an RMA number by contacting the Titan Chair LLC Customer Service department toll-free at 1-888-848-2630 ext.3.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
*Warranty can be extended to 4 or 5 Year Warranty