S & L TRACK TECHNOLOGY
The Osaki OS-4D Pro Maestro LE combines both the S and L track technology for an exceptional massage experience. The S-Track rollers will contour the natural curvature of your spine. The L-Track extends from your neck, all the way down past your lower back, and finally wrapping underneath the back of your thighs. The L-Track offers about 50% more massage area than your average S-Track chairs.
REAL 4D MASSAGE
The 4D massage allows another experience with account for the speed and rhythm of the massage. The Osaki OS-4D Pro Maestro LE allows for 8 different levels of adjustment for the 4D massage. With the variety of adjustment levels, the user can customize the massage to suit their personal preferences.
HEATED BACK ROLLER MASSAGE
BODY SCAN TECHNOLOGY
The OS-4D Pro Maestro LE will perform a body scan to map the key areas of the neck and back to ensure the optimal amount of pressure applied during the massage. The scanning technology will detect your shoulders height, which can be re-calibrated once the scan is complete.
FULL BODY AIR MASSAGE
There are multiple airbags located throughout the massage chair to offer a full body massage experience. Airbags are located at the shoulders, arms, waist and pelvis, and the calf and feet areas. This compression massage helps to continue increasing blood circulation throughout the body to relieve pain and tension.
SPACE SAVING DESIGN
The Osaki OS-4D Pro Maestro LE only needs 5” from the backrest to the wall, which reduces the amount of space the chair takes up. Space saving design allows you to maximize your living space.
FOOT & CALF KNEADING
Underneath the feet there are spinning reflexology rollers to provide an outstanding foot massage. The rollers under the feet will travel along the sides and middle of your feet to provide a more hand on kneading experience. Along with the foot rollers the calf portion will inflate to the appropriate amount of pressure and then initiate a calf kneading massage. Allowing the calf portion to provide a calf kneading motion will increase the blood flow of the legs, helping them to reach a higher level of relaxation.
ZERO GRAVITY RECLINE
Inspired by NASA, the Zero Gravity position is the perfect position for ultimate relaxation. When placed in Zero Gravity position, the weight of your back will be virtually supported by the backrest. In this position when the knees are brought above the chest will optimize your blood flow, in order to relax the body more. This will in turn help to maximize the intensity of the massage and reduces the compression along your spine.
AUTO LEG SCAN & LEG EXTEND
The ottoman will scan your legs to ensure the optimal leg length for your height. The foot component will extend outwards and then retract inwards. Simply apply pressure with your feet to indicated to the leg scanner that length is at the desired position. remote also allows for one to auto adjust the leg component to either extend or retract to the user’s personal needs.
BLUETOOTH & HD SPEAKER
NEW REMODELED TOUCH SCREEN REMOTE TABLET
The Osaki OS-4D Pro Maestro LE’s remote is upgraded to Touch Screen Remote Tablet. The remote controller is upgraded to a larger screen for user’s convenience to manage the massage chair. It has an easy view screen displaying the function the chair has activated. It also has magnetic holder that fixes the remote into place. On the remote it allows you to select the massage type, intensity, speed, and location. You can also operate the functions independently in the Manual Mode.
CONVENIENT APPLE & ANDROID APP
If you have an iPhone or Android or tablet, go to the app store to download the APP. From the convenience of your device the APP allows for you to operate chair with all the full features of the remote.
The OS-4D Pro Maestro LE includes new technical features which is a wireless charger. The user can charge the smartphone on the wireless charging place on the hand area, while relaxing on the massage chair. It offers convenient and technical system for the user.
3 Year Standard Manufacturer's / Parts & Labor Warranty
This NON-TRANSFERRABLE Warranty is provided by Titan Chair LLC.
We guarantees that your qualified product will be replaced or repaired at our option, without cost to you, should it be deemed defective because of faulty parts, workmanship or structural defects during the first THREE (3) years of ownership, excluding specific limitations contained herein.
What Is Covered*:
- This warranty explicitly covers all parts, labor and framework of the chair.
- This warranty includes parts costs and labor for the first year at no cost to the customer.
- This warranty includes parts costs covered for the second year at no cost to the customer.
- Structural Framework on selected products carries for three (3) years.
- The additional extended warranties includes parts and labor costs covered at no cost to the customer.
What Is NOT Covered*:
- Any shipping expenses incurred. Transportation damage; theft; abuse; neglect; vandalism
- Damages incurred due to shipping and handling, dropped products, improper installation, and/or unauthorized repairs do not constitute a defect under this warranty.
- Modifications or altered conditions of the original product, improper use of electrical/power supplies, electrical disturbances and power surges.
- Malfunctions due to improper use as well as unreasonable use or maintenance including failure to follow operating instructions.
- Any environmental conditions (examples: fire, floods, rust, corrosion, sand, dirt, windstorms, hail, earthquakes, and/or tornados) or any other exposure to weather conditions.
- This warranty does not include normal wear and tear including velcro or zipper malfunction, or tears in any fabric covering by abuse. Failures or attached points in stitching, Velcro, and zippers do not constitute as a defect for warranty.
- Softening/ hardening of foams and filling composites in pillows and pads; Fading, wear, and pilling of fabrics does not constitute a defect under this warranty as those items naturally change with use.
- Natural patterns and grains and variations in leather will not constitute as a defect under this warranty, as no two pieces of fabric are identical.
- The warranty shall not apply if the product has been damaged physically, whether intentionally or due accident or neglect: including stains, fluids, mold, water damage, animal damage, cuts, burns or is otherwise unsanitary, damaged or soiled.
- Products used in commercial or corporate settings
- Products purchased from unauthorized dealers.
Titan Chair, LLC Warranty Limitations and Exclusions
Warranties are non-transferable, and do not cover any damage or loss caused by: use in a commercial or corporate setting; failure to follow operating instructions; Electrical disturbances and power surges; dropped product; including but not limited to remote controls; Damage resulting from improper use or maintenance; vandalism; environmental conditions; exposure to environmental conditions (rust, corrosion, sand, dirt, wind, hail, earthquake, tornado, fire, flood); loss of use during the period that the product is being repaired; products purchased from unauthorized resellers; alterations or modifications of original condition; theft; neglect; unauthorized repairs; loss of power.
Damage that occurred due to shipping and handling does not constitute a defect under this warranty. Fading, wearing, and the pilling of fabrics does not constitute a defect under the warranty. Failures of attach points such as stitching, Velcro, and zippers do not constitute a defect under this warranty. Under no circumstance shall Titan Chair, LLC or its representatives be liable for indirect, consequential, or incidental damages (including damages for lost profits, business interruption, bodily injury, medical, etc.), even if any party has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Warranties are only valid within the 48 contiguous United States and Canada, provided the equipment has been operated according to the instructions accompanying it. All warranties begin on the DATE OF PURCHASE. Titan Chair, LLC, at its sole discretion, will repair or replace any defective part within a reasonable time frame.
Implied Warranty & Other Damages:
- Any implied warranties shall be limited to the duration of the 1 year portion of this limited warranty, and with regard to structural framework, limited to the duration of the 3 year portion of this limited warranty.
- By making a purchase, you agree that Titan Chair LLC. will not be liable for any items damaged and/or lost while en route to the specified address. Any claims for such loss or damage must be addressed and resolved with the designated carrier.
- In no case will Titan Chair LLC. be liable for incidental or consequential damages, whether such damages are claimed on account of breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence or strict/product liability, including without limitation, damage to property (other than the product) or other economic losses.
How to obtain warranty service:
- You must provide proof of purchase for any warranty claim.
- You must obtain a return authorization number in order to ship products to a service center.
- You may obtain service advice, or an RMA number by contacting the Titan Chair LLC Customer Service department toll-free at 1-888-848-2630 ext.3.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
*Warranty can be extended to 4 or 5 Year Warranty