S & L TRACK MASSAGE
As the roller system massages the neck area, it continues through to the lower back and then proceeds to massage the glutes and upper hamstrings.
Inspired by NASA technology, the Zero gravity position is the perfect position to enjoy a massage, aligning your back relative to your thigh at an optimal position of comfort. When reclined into the zero -gravity position, the complete weight of your back is virtually supported by the backrest which maximizes the intensity of the massage while evenly distributing the weight throughout the back to minimize any concentrated pressure on the spine.
The next generation of 3D massage rollers are designed for outstanding range and flexibility. The 3D technology allows the user to control the length of rollers that extend out from the backrest. OS-Pro Admiral has 5 levels of 3D intensity control.
EXTRA PADS FOR BACK AND HEAD
Titan Prime is equipped with extra pads on the back. There is one pad for back, and two pads for head. If the user feels that the massage is too strong somehow, then simple attach the pads to soften the overall massage experience ore remove to increase the intensity.
FULL BODY AIR MASSAGEThe Titan Prime 3D is equipped with airbags. The latest models have reduced the total number of airbags while increasing the coverage. The more individual airbags there are, the more working parts it requires. The airbags are made from the latest technology, allowing for the airbags to contour to the body an evenly distributing the pressure.
SPACE SAVING TECHNOLOGY
Titan has engineered a space saving technology that slides the chair forward as the chair reclines. These results in less space needed to recline the chair which provides for more flexibility in where the chair can be placed in a room and for the room to be utilized for more useable space.
6 AUTO MASSAGE PROGRAMSThe Titan Prime 3D has 6 unique pre-programmed massage functions. Each offers a different combination of massage styles and focused area.
HEAT ON LUMBAR
The Titan Prime has 2 heating pads located on the lumbar area, which enhances the effect of the massage..
The Titan Prime has Bluetooth technology that allows the user to listen to their favorite music and phone calls on high-quality speakers in the headrest.
UNIQUE CALF ROLLERS
Located in the back portion of the calf massager are spinning rollers with 3 nodes that provides a smooth kneading style massage.
On the bottom of the foot massager rollers that spin along the arch of the feet which is complimented by airbag massage. As the airbags inflate the feet are pushed down on the spinning rollers increasing the intensity.
The Titan Prime 3D has an extendable footrest which can be extended up to 6.5 inches.
SIDE PANEL QUICK CONTROL
Other than the remote control, The Titan Prime has a convenient side controller on the left side of the side panel. This controller has various key features. It is very useful especially when the user wants immediate stop of massage or change the sitting position. Plus, it has USB port, so the user can charge their cell phone or tablet while having great massage experience.
3 Year Standard Manufacturer's / Parts & Labor Warranty
This NON-TRANSFERRABLE Warranty is provided by Titan Chair LLC.
We guarantees that your qualified product will be replaced or repaired at our option, without cost to you, should it be deemed defective because of faulty parts, workmanship or structural defects during the first THREE (3) years of ownership, excluding specific limitations contained herein.
What Is Covered*:
- This warranty explicitly covers all parts, labor and framework of the chair.
- This warranty includes parts costs and labor for the first year at no cost to the customer.
- This warranty includes parts costs covered for the second year at no cost to the customer.
- Structural Framework on selected products carries for three (3) years.
- The additional extended warranties includes parts and labor costs covered at no cost to the customer.
What Is NOT Covered*:
- Any shipping expenses incurred. Transportation damage; theft; abuse; neglect; vandalism
- Damages incurred due to shipping and handling, dropped products, improper installation, and/or unauthorized repairs do not constitute a defect under this warranty.
- Modifications or altered conditions of the original product, improper use of electrical/power supplies, electrical disturbances and power surges.
- Malfunctions due to improper use as well as unreasonable use or maintenance including failure to follow operating instructions.
- Any environmental conditions (examples: fire, floods, rust, corrosion, sand, dirt, windstorms, hail, earthquakes, and/or tornados) or any other exposure to weather conditions.
- This warranty does not include normal wear and tear including velcro or zipper malfunction, or tears in any fabric covering by abuse. Failures or attached points in stitching, Velcro, and zippers do not constitute as a defect for warranty.
- Softening/ hardening of foams and filling composites in pillows and pads; Fading, wear, and pilling of fabrics does not constitute a defect under this warranty as those items naturally change with use.
- Natural patterns and grains and variations in leather will not constitute as a defect under this warranty, as no two pieces of fabric are identical.
- The warranty shall not apply if the product has been damaged physically, whether intentionally or due accident or neglect: including stains, fluids, mold, water damage, animal damage, cuts, burns or is otherwise unsanitary, damaged or soiled.
- Products used in commercial or corporate settings
- Products purchased from unauthorized dealers.
Titan Chair, LLC Warranty Limitations and Exclusions
Warranties are non-transferable, and do not cover any damage or loss caused by: use in a commercial or corporate setting; failure to follow operating instructions; Electrical disturbances and power surges; dropped product; including but not limited to remote controls; Damage resulting from improper use or maintenance; vandalism; environmental conditions; exposure to environmental conditions (rust, corrosion, sand, dirt, wind, hail, earthquake, tornado, fire, flood); loss of use during the period that the product is being repaired; products purchased from unauthorized resellers; alterations or modifications of original condition; theft; neglect; unauthorized repairs; loss of power.
Damage that occurred due to shipping and handling does not constitute a defect under this warranty. Fading, wearing, and the pilling of fabrics does not constitute a defect under the warranty. Failures of attach points such as stitching, Velcro, and zippers do not constitute a defect under this warranty. Under no circumstance shall Titan Chair, LLC or its representatives be liable for indirect, consequential, or incidental damages (including damages for lost profits, business interruption, bodily injury, medical, etc.), even if any party has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Warranties are only valid within the 48 contiguous United States and Canada, provided the equipment has been operated according to the instructions accompanying it. All warranties begin on the DATE OF PURCHASE. Titan Chair, LLC, at its sole discretion, will repair or replace any defective part within a reasonable time frame.
Implied Warranty & Other Damages:
- Any implied warranties shall be limited to the duration of the 1 year portion of this limited warranty, and with regard to structural framework, limited to the duration of the 3 year portion of this limited warranty.
- By making a purchase, you agree that Titan Chair LLC. will not be liable for any items damaged and/or lost while en route to the specified address. Any claims for such loss or damage must be addressed and resolved with the designated carrier.
- In no case will Titan Chair LLC. be liable for incidental or consequential damages, whether such damages are claimed on account of breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence or strict/product liability, including without limitation, damage to property (other than the product) or other economic losses.
How to obtain warranty service:
- You must provide proof of purchase for any warranty claim.
- You must obtain a return authorization number in order to ship products to a service center.
- You may obtain service advice, or an RMA number by contacting the Titan Chair LLC Customer Service department toll-free at 1-888-848-2630 ext.3.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
*Warranty can be extended to 4 or 5 Year Warranty