3D & L TRACK MASSAGE
The latest innovation of the 3D massage helps contour the back with pin point accuracy, delivering a consistent massage pressure from top to bottom as it extends in and out hugging the curves of the lumbar and shoulder/neck regions. Most traditional massage chairs will stop at the hips where as the L-Track of the Titan Jupiter allows for the rollers to extend past the glutes, reaching the top of the hamstrings. For the first time ever, Titan has integrated both technologies in one chair through extensive research and development.
XL DESIGNED TO HANDLE
The Titan Jupiter is equipped with the latest conveniences technology has to offer. The chair is fitted with advanced Bluetooth features, where you can answer your phone calls without being interrupted during the massage. Simply press the telephone button on the top right corner of the remote when the phone rings. The built-in speakers located on both sides of the headrest and microphone allow to talk on the phone hands free!
CONNECT YOUR PHONE OR ANY BLUETOOTH DEVICE
Enhance your massage experience by playing your favorite songs by connecting your Bluetooth device. The speakers are designed to concentrate the sound facing your ears, for great sound and minimal volume.
SPACE SAVING TECHNOLOGY
Most typical massage chairs consume a lot of space, especially when in the recline position. Massage chairs require up to 3 feet behind the backrest for the chair to fully reclined. Titan’s innovative design team has engineered a space saving technology that slides the chair forward as the chair reclines. Only 3.2 inches of space is required from the wall when reclining back!
ROLLING & SCRAPPING DUAL ACTION FOOT MASSAGELocated at the bottom of the foot massager are 2 different types of massage enhancements. The 1st is a roller that spins with bumps on the outer part of the wheel, to mimic the feel of thumbs pressing on the bridge to balls of the feet. The 2nd action is the forward and back motion, where the rounded points move front and back scraping the bridge and heels of the feet. With the airbag compression, you are getting 3 different types of massage at once.
UNIQUE HEAD MASSAGE
The Titan Jupiter has reinvented the head massage, perfecting the pressure applied to sides of the head. The air will inflate on the sides of the pillow expanding like an accordion, intended to squeeze the temple region, delivering a soothing massage.
ZERO GRAVITY RECLINE
Inspired by NASA technology, the Zero Gravity position is the perfect position to enjoy a massage, aligning your back relative to your thigh at an optimal level of comfort. When reclined into the zero-gravity position, the complete weight of your back is virtually supported by the backrest which maximizes the intensity of the massage. There are 2 stages of zero gravity, the 2nd being more reclined, to where your legs are higher than your heart level.
On each side of the lower lumbar area are individual heating pads. The heat therapy is a great compliment to the back massage. Heating the body’s temperature is known to increase blood circulation and loosen tense muscles. The heating pad is not intended to exceed more than 30 minutes of usage per day.
The hip massagers inflate and deflate creating a multitude of different massage actions. When only one side inflates, it promotes a twisting action. When both sides inflate, it compresses the hips inward providing a firm squeeze. Located on the seat base are airbags to prop one side higher than the other adding a new dimension to the hip twist.
The arm massager is 20”in length, composed of 4 airbags per side that surround the forearms, wrist and hands. The inner lining is made of durable spandex that comfortably contours the shape of the user’s arms.
OUTER SHOULDER MASSAGE
Along the outer edges of the left and right sides are a set of air bags to provide a kneading/squeezing style massage to the outer shoulder area.
CALF & FOOT MASSAGE
The foot and calf area has are airbags, each uniquely placed to hit the vital muscle areas. The air bags will inflate and deflate creating a squeezing like action. The intensity of the pressure can be controlled from the remote control.
HD LCD REMOTE
The Titan Pro Jupiter provides an easy to use experience without the bulkiness of past remotes. The compact remote with large and easy-to-view LCD screen is packed with features.
|PRODUCT NAME||Titan Pro Jupiter XL|
||110V - 120V|
MAXIMUM WEIGHT OF USER
||4'10" to 6'6"|
|DIMENSIONS OF CHAIR||L 64" x W 31.5" x H 41.4"|
||5 - 30 minutes|
3 Year Standard Manufacturer's / Parts & Labor Warranty
This NON-TRANSFERRABLE Warranty is provided by Titan Chair LLC.
We guarantees that your qualified product will be replaced or repaired at our option, without cost to you, should it be deemed defective because of faulty parts, workmanship or structural defects during the first THREE (3) years of ownership, excluding specific limitations contained herein.
What Is Covered*:
- This warranty explicitly covers all parts, labor and framework of the chair.
- This warranty includes parts costs and labor for the first year at no cost to the customer.
- This warranty includes parts costs covered for the second year at no cost to the customer.
- Structural Framework on selected products carries for three (3) years.
- The additional extended warranties includes parts and labor costs covered at no cost to the customer.
What Is NOT Covered*:
- Any shipping expenses incurred. Transportation damage; theft; abuse; neglect; vandalism
- Damages incurred due to shipping and handling, dropped products, improper installation, and/or unauthorized repairs do not constitute a defect under this warranty.
- Modifications or altered conditions of the original product, improper use of electrical/power supplies, electrical disturbances and power surges.
- Malfunctions due to improper use as well as unreasonable use or maintenance including failure to follow operating instructions.
- Any environmental conditions (examples: fire, floods, rust, corrosion, sand, dirt, windstorms, hail, earthquakes, and/or tornados) or any other exposure to weather conditions.
- This warranty does not include normal wear and tear including velcro or zipper malfunction, or tears in any fabric covering by abuse. Failures or attached points in stitching, Velcro, and zippers do not constitute as a defect for warranty.
- Softening/ hardening of foams and filling composites in pillows and pads; Fading, wear, and pilling of fabrics does not constitute a defect under this warranty as those items naturally change with use.
- Natural patterns and grains and variations in leather will not constitute as a defect under this warranty, as no two pieces of fabric are identical.
- The warranty shall not apply if the product has been damaged physically, whether intentionally or due accident or neglect: including stains, fluids, mold, water damage, animal damage, cuts, burns or is otherwise unsanitary, damaged or soiled.
- Products used in commercial or corporate settings
- Products purchased from unauthorized dealers.
Titan Chair, LLC Warranty Limitations and Exclusions
Warranties are non-transferable, and do not cover any damage or loss caused by: use in a commercial or corporate setting; failure to follow operating instructions; Electrical disturbances and power surges; dropped product; including but not limited to remote controls; Damage resulting from improper use or maintenance; vandalism; environmental conditions; exposure to environmental conditions (rust, corrosion, sand, dirt, wind, hail, earthquake, tornado, fire, flood); loss of use during the period that the product is being repaired; products purchased from unauthorized resellers; alterations or modifications of original condition; theft; neglect; unauthorized repairs; loss of power.
Damage that occurred due to shipping and handling does not constitute a defect under this warranty. Fading, wearing, and the pilling of fabrics does not constitute a defect under the warranty. Failures of attach points such as stitching, Velcro, and zippers do not constitute a defect under this warranty. Under no circumstance shall Titan Chair, LLC or its representatives be liable for indirect, consequential, or incidental damages (including damages for lost profits, business interruption, bodily injury, medical, etc.), even if any party has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Warranties are only valid within the 48 contiguous United States and Canada, provided the equipment has been operated according to the instructions accompanying it. All warranties begin on the DATE OF PURCHASE. Titan Chair, LLC, at its sole discretion, will repair or replace any defective part within a reasonable time frame.
Implied Warranty & Other Damages:
- Any implied warranties shall be limited to the duration of the 1 year portion of this limited warranty, and with regard to structural framework, limited to the duration of the 3 year portion of this limited warranty.
- By making a purchase, you agree that Titan Chair LLC. will not be liable for any items damaged and/or lost while en route to the specified address. Any claims for such loss or damage must be addressed and resolved with the designated carrier.
- In no case will Titan Chair LLC. be liable for incidental or consequential damages, whether such damages are claimed on account of breach of warranty, breach of contract, negligence or strict/product liability, including without limitation, damage to property (other than the product) or other economic losses.
How to obtain warranty service:
- You must provide proof of purchase for any warranty claim.
- You must obtain a return authorization number in order to ship products to a service center.
- You may obtain service advice, or an RMA number by contacting the Titan Chair LLC Customer Service department toll-free at 1-888-848-2630 ext.3.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may also have other rights that vary from state to state.
*Warranty can be extended to 4 or 5 Year Warranty